Too many blacks showed up at white pool party so neighbors called the cops

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
I feel the situation coming, question is how will the court handle it.

There is no question really, that brother will be sentenced to death.

Now, a white man killing a black cop doing that shyt to his daughter...that might play out in a more interesting fashion. Although, I'd expect him to get off.

Daps
Reppin
VOID
And you're an over emotional irrational whiner who's never understood a single thing I've ever said on this site which means you have no ground to comment on beliefs until you do.
And what's not to get about what I said?
He's judging those teens and projecting into them his beliefs as to what congregating in large groups of white people/being friends with then is which is simply massively overcomplicating simple social interaction/friendships.
That's not clamoring for white acceptance.
Man just shut the fukk up you dumb kid.

I don't want to hear any bullshyt from your fukking c00n ass.

I've lived more life than you...I'm entitled to say do whatever I want. fukk out here you goddamn uncle tom. :pacspit:

At least I give a fukk about my people. fukk you and your whole family you little shyt.

Beerus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
PC BRO #LWO
lol look at that.
Fat bytch with them comments, that lead to them fights.
Yet nikkas will want to be with those fat slores.
#HOFH and we don't stop :ahh:

Kitsch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
London
Man just shut the fukk up you dumb kid.

I don't want to hear any bullshyt from your fukking c00n ass.

I've lived more life than you...I'm entitled to say do whatever I want. fukk out here you goddamn uncle tom. :pacspit:

At least I give a fukk about my people. fukk you and your whole family you little shyt.
:dead:

Daps
Reppin
VOID
If there had been significant number of Black families in that neighborhood already, the racist White fools wouldn't have freaked out when Black people showed up. When a meaningful number of Black people move into a neighborhood, the racists either move out themselves or have to learn how to deal with it on a daily basis.

I'm not saying where people should or shouldn't chose to locate their own family. I'm just saying that segregation, not integration, is the shyt that feeds racism.

Exactly. It wasn't the White kids with Black friends who were the problem. It was the White adults who freak out at the sight of Black folk that were at issue here.

Exactly. They're putting restrictions on these kids, telling them who they can and can't associate with, because they want to solve the problem by doing the exact thing that the racist White people want them to do.
As much as I agree with you...White people had a 400+ head start to build up their communities.

Where are we at? Why do we constantly run to stuff that's already established instead of building our own for future generations to enjoy?

There's the problem...I appreciate your words but take the rose colored glasses off for a second and take a shot of bitter and harsh reality.

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
You really don't get it...do you?

I'll admit...I used to think like you. I used to think racism didnt exist. That it was all insults, exclusion, and hurt feelings. I surrounded myself with mostly white people coming up in suburbia. Then I grew up and became an adult. And saw what life was life was like as a black man in America.

Eventually me and the majority of my white friends drifted apart. I saw the reality of white privilege was before my eyes.

I've been through it.
Roughed up by white cops.
Pulled over for DWB
Denied jobs for being black in my own suburban neighborhood I grew up in...
Called a "n*gger" by white people from the comfort of their own cars...
Almost had a gun pulled out on me by a white university policeman..
I really hope you're under the age of 21 on this naive garbage. :wow:You gonna get that wake up call one day.
I've already dealt with racism and adversity in my life :russ:
My mom was a drug dealer jail bird.
My sister was a gangbanger.
I've stayed in group homes.
I lost contact with my baby brothers for years.
I've been bullied relentlessly.
I've had friends who were racist that I had to drop (it's possible it's just that they had a cognitive dissonance between me and other black people or had that new wave diet racism)
I've been called ****** while I walked down the street.
I've never had negative contact with the police which I'll admit :ehh:
I've never knowingly been racially profiled :yeshrug:
I've never been assaulted because of my race :ld:
I've never faced discrimination from white people when it came to getting help with stuff like programs and jobs in fact white people I know have been the biggest help in getting me a long in life :manny:
I don't drive yet so I've never faced a DWB
There's a lot of stuff I haven't experienced yet and I'll admit that :obama:
But at least I'm not a whiney little bytch like you who seems to think that your experiences should apply to anyone and that the world owes you something so you come online and cry all day who has absolutely NO NUANCE whatsoever when it comes to talking about social issues, no drive to think critically, unbiased, or from the perspective of others with an eternal (and irritating) victim complex who has never ONCE actually understood the stuff that I've said on this site.
You're happy being around only black people? Good for you, whatever makes you feel fine but don't try to shame people for liking to interact with all people and the fact is that in my life one thing is clear, all people are pieces of shyt and arbitrary lines like race, religion, and sexuality have no bearing on the quality of the persons character so the sooner that people like you get over themselves the sooner we can or progress as a species.

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
This is Belafonte's response today:
I would like to see black America honestly examine where we are at this point in history. We must stop relying on Democrats or Republicans or institutions that oppress us, and take responsibility for ourselves. Whenever we've stepped out to assume responsibility for our future, we've succeeded in our mission. White America didn't give us the gains we've made. Through various movements we went out and fought for our liberation and made ourselves a better people, and the world a better place. I am far from disillusioned. Deep in my soul, I know there are more Rosa Parks, more Dr. Kings, and more Ella Bakers ready to emerge. Perhaps we are the firefighters who can save the burning house. Martin would have embraced such a thought.

You're implying that King wanted to abandon the burning house. King was saying the exact opposite - don't let the house burn.

That's really rich coming from Belafonte considering all of his kids are biracial...
and they all married and had kids with white people...
Dude only has white grandkids and great grandkids...

Be the fireman while I breed out and my grandkids don't have to deal with the struggle anymore brehs.

*Hulks Up*

got that new coli smell
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The D (where it's so cold)
Oh shyt! I know mad Liddesdale boys, I used to have to catch the Bassett bus sometimes and they and them Annabelle, Deacon (I'm not going to name every street but you get the idea mostly dudes coming from SO,) used to always get everyone kicked off the bus especially those on half a days.:laff: