Too many blacks showed up at white pool party so neighbors called the cops

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
You are an idiot, my nikka.

You don't own any businesses, you have no baby mommas, and you are not Sudanese....just stop all the ducktails that you can't keep track of hotep.

You call loans "caveman loans" yet you are the same dumbass who said currency doesn't matter but doesn't realize money is "caveman money" since every single currency of worth is tethered to the dollar which is manipulated by the Federal Reserve which is constituted of a bunch of "cacs :dead:
:wow: Are you obsessed/envious?

I mean if you're sure put up your IP Perm ban? I'm mean if you're so sure , you have nothing to lose. I'm the one that has to put up bank statements, my real pic name address, business, family background, etc. I ready now if you @ one of the site owner we can go:manny:

Or are you just another beta bytch nikka talkin some fake shyt?

Don't be upset I embarrassed you because you embarrassed yourself with this weak shyt, lol. :umad:

Ezigbo Nwanyi

From the East
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Home of Dr. Michael Okpara & GeneralAguiyi-Ironsi
I just came home from work and was prompted to watch this shyt. I never had some much anger where tears are jerking from my eyes because this shythole town is not that far away from where my relatives live and could have been easily one of my younger my cousins who could of got caught up in this. Then you have this fat fukk who is pacing around watching as these kids are being traumatized and hurt. I am so sick of this country and its hypocritical bullshyt of we are all equal and racial inequality being and out-liners, c00ns getting a voice, and blacks in power not doing shyt. I listened to Farrakan yesterday on BK Club and had chills and started to really evaluate whether when I have kids do I want them to keep fighting this ongoing battle of so called equality. And watching this shyt got my stomach in knots and blood boiling, you got young kids who intermix friendships who cant have a good time, without racist lurkering in the shadows and calling the police because blacks are here. I can bet you the people who called will hide in the shadows and make some bullshyt statement of this neighborhood is friendly and welcomes all and never come forward as being the culprit. This is the world we live in racist whites playing chess while some of us want approval or validation from these damn devils. WAKE THE fukk UP. If this doesnt make you feel a certain way, then I pray for your black or biracial kids who are a gunshot away from being another black kid gone.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Because everytime a black person hangs out with whites this happens:skip:
Stop shaming these people for participating in society :camby:
You're suffering from a sickness. But a difference of opinion is ok, right?

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
:wow: Are you obsessed/envious?

I mean if you're sure put up your IP Perm ban? I'm mean if you're so sure , you have nothing to lose. I'm the one that has to put up bank statements, my real pic name address, business, family background, etc. I ready now if you @ one of the site owner we can go:manny:

Or are you just another beta bytch nikka talkin some fake shyt?

Don't be upset I embarrassed you because you embarrassed yourself with this weak shyt, lol. :umad:

I'll be in Detroit over the summer, we can square up fukk nikka?

I'll put the image of your bloody face up for all your Sudanese nikkas to salute :mjlol:

KingTut

Green diamonds like a dill pickle
Daps
Reppin
TX
zoSJPYE.png

:deadrose:

Kitsch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
London
You really don't get it...do you?

I'll admit...I used to think like you. I used to think racism didnt exist. That it was all insults, exclusion, and hurt feelings. I surrounded myself with mostly white people coming up in suburbia. Then I grew up and became an adult. And saw what life was life was like as a black man in America.

Eventually me and the majority of my white friends drifted apart. I saw the reality of white privilege was before my eyes.

I've been through it.
Roughed up by white cops.
Pulled over for DWB
Denied jobs for being black in my own suburban neighborhood I grew up in...
Called a "n*gger" by white people from the comfort of their own cars...
Almost had a gun pulled out on me by a white university policeman..
I really hope you're under the age of 21 on this naive garbage. :wow:You gonna get that wake up call one day.

Dude is lost breh.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I'll be in Detroit over the summer, we can square up fukk nikka?

I'll put the image of your bloody face up for all your Sudanese nikkas to salute :mjlol:
Ha!

:banderas:Yooo I didn't expect this response:skip:

Ok whatever you say but.... if u know everything else about me.... then I'm pretty sure you know you don't wanna square up.:leostare:

nikka I got like 15 years of boxing, 8 of m thai.

:sas2: 1 year of bjj....

plus raise in a slum :ufdup:

How about this.... read my sig. You come here I won't beat the fukk nikka outta you, maybe I'll put you on a Lil project or something, put a Lil cash in your dusty pockets... teach you some shyt, :ehh:

Sorta lIke a son:obama:

Then you too can have bytch nikkas mad:umad:

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
You really don't get it...do you?

I'll admit...I used to think like you. I used to think racism didnt exist. That it was all insults, exclusion, and hurt feelings. I surrounded myself with mostly white people coming up in suburbia. Then I grew up and became an adult. And saw what life was life was like as a black man in America.

Eventually me and the majority of my white friends drifted apart. I saw the reality of white privilege was before my eyes.

I've been through it.
Roughed up by white cops.
Pulled over for DWB
Denied jobs for being black in my own suburban neighborhood I grew up in...
Called a "n*gger" by white people from the comfort of their own cars...
Almost had a gun pulled out on me by a white university policeman..
I really hope you're under the age of 21 on this naive garbage. :wow:You gonna get that wake up call one day.
And you're an over emotional irrational whiner who's never understood a single thing I've ever said on this site which means you have no ground to comment on beliefs until you do.
And what's not to get about what I said?
He's judging those teens and projecting into them his beliefs as to what congregating in large groups of white people/being friends with then is which is simply massively overcomplicating simple social interaction/friendships.
That's not clamoring for white acceptance.

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
Was almost the situation needed where a man can unload in one them pigs for being wrong.

Had a camera rolling, questionable behavior by officer, abuse, only thing needed is a black man there with a large caliber gun...fearing for his daughter or someone else's safety.

I feel the situation coming, question is how will the court handle it.