Too many blacks showed up at white pool party so neighbors called the cops

Daps
Reppin
VOID
I don't care for 100% racial separation because it's impossible. Black people have a lot of pathologies that we need to rid ourselves of and I know it can't be done around the perpetrators of said pathologies. And my call for it isn't based off of this one incident it's countless(legislation, justice system, the workplace, media, health industry in context to race). Why is racial separation bullshyt? And if you don't want separation that's on you, just don't try and stop those who do. If you want this you can have it.
Dawg...White people don't want integration at all.

Well never coexist with them....we're just better off building up our own shyt....like we should done.

Don't listen to these rosy glasses wearing white people about this shyt...they don't get it and never will. They don't have an understanding of our collective struggle...they don't even know what race is in regards to their day to day life. It's not worth trying to convince them and I don't care what anybody says.

White people will never stop seeing us as a THREAT!
Once that happens....then maybe integration will be a possibility without us becoming a of victim of their insecurities.

Til then I'm for separating completely from them.

Cynical Thoughts

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

bth_red_alert.gif

WARNING

C.O.O.N ALERT

Alert.gif

C.O.O.N ALERT

n2TKB.gif

rjiedh.jpg

C.O.O.N ALERT

clayton-bigsby-o.gif

ghN22Yd.gif

C.O.O.N ALERT

xyPMlly.gif

image.php

C.O.O.N ALERT

N0b_aF.gif

C.O.O.N ALERT

funny-black-face-exits-o.gif

C.O.O.N ALERT

giphy.gif

C.O.O.N ALERT

h5D49FCDF

zoSJPYE.png

C.O.O.N ALERT

wow-o.gif

198x233px-LL-79b96cbd_tl4faJ7.png

alert1.gif

C.O.O.N ALERT

WARNING

bth_yellow_alert.gif

Fishing for daps, dont worry you'll get them. Proly from the same members who claim you are indian.

Id rathers see them walk away then pop shyt and get handled. I guess you rather she die?

The kids even being there makes them c00ns then. Bet you they let white kids say nikka to. i dont fool with whites at all.

You know cops is killing folks crazy but Im supposed to act like it wasnt a better way she could have handled herself or not be there in the first place?

But this is the internet so what are you gonna do.

I see you didn't answer the question though.

Last edited:

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
And yet you are promoting Hotep rhetoric from the year 1950 :mjlol:

Its clear idiots like you have absolutely no idea how economics work and probably have the literacy of my cousin whose in 5th grade honors classes :whoa:
:stopitslime: You're insulting me for what? Don't be upset that your crybaby shyt doesn't fly with me.

I don't know anything about business but I own three and my kids r set for life, meanwhile you're a lifelong slave who doesn't nothing but respond with smileys when u have no real point:scust:

Hopefully your cousin isn't listening to you.... if so he'd never build shyt just like you.

nikka I raise over 300 for initiatives over the years fakkit.... so who r u to tell me what black people won't do.

I'm not a hotep, I'm a realist. nikkas complain about shyt like the OP... but beg to play N be around cacs. Ignorant people like you make every excuse in the world why we can't progress.

I say rethink your position youngin. That's some weak defeatist shyt. So many communities have built things w min effort:camby:

Daps
Reppin
VOID
Get dis stupid bish dat fukk outta hea.:camby:

shyt ain't about some separate containers/experiences for black women or black men. It's about black people as a whole gettin treated like shyt.
As much as I agree with you she did really make a good point about the contexts with race and gender in what she was trying to say.

White slave masters did the same to black women in front of black men which made her quotes even more chilling and powerful.

"There's levels to this shyt"- Meek Mill

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
:stopitslime: You're insulting me for what? Don't be upset that your crybaby shyt doesn't fly with me.

I don't know anything about business but I own three and my kids r set for life, meanwhile you're a lifelong slave who doesn't nothing but respond with smileys when u have no real point:scust:

Hopefully your cousin isn't listening to you.... if so he'd never build shyt just like you.

nikka I raise over 300 for initiatives over the years fakkit.... so who r u to tell me what black people won't do.

I'm not a hotep, I'm a realist. nikkas complain about shyt like the OP... but beg to play N be around cacs. Ignorant people like you make every excuse in the world why we can't progress.

I say rethink your position youngin. That's some weak defeatist shyt. So many communities have built things w min effort:camby:

You are an idiot, my nikka.

You don't own any businesses, you have no baby mommas, and you are not Sudanese....just stop all the ducktails that you can't keep track of hotep.

You call loans "caveman loans" yet you are the same dumbass who said currency doesn't matter but doesn't realize money is "caveman money" since every single currency of worth is tethered to the dollar which is manipulated by the Federal Reserve which is constituted of a bunch of "cacs :dead:

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
They will find excuses because they don't want to admit they're just dependent on the white man. Just let them cry racism every time something happen and get back on that white train.
Yeah, I dislike this mentality. .. poster above^

Daps
Reppin
VOID
Why is being friends with people considered craving acceptance by you people?
Maybe it's your mentality that's twisted.
You really don't get it...do you?

I'll admit...I used to think like you. I used to think racism didnt exist. That it was all insults, exclusion, and hurt feelings. I surrounded myself with mostly white people coming up in suburbia. Then I grew up and became an adult. And saw what life was life was like as a black man in America.

Eventually me and the majority of my white friends drifted apart. I saw the reality of white privilege was before my eyes.

I've been through it.
Roughed up by white cops.
Pulled over for DWB
Denied jobs for being black in my own suburban neighborhood I grew up in...
Called a "n*gger" by white people from the comfort of their own cars...
Almost had a gun pulled out on me by a white university policeman..
I really hope you're under the age of 21 on this naive garbage. :wow:You gonna get that wake up call one day.