Too many blacks showed up at white pool party so neighbors called the cops

Daps
Reppin
VOID
add going to pool parties in white neighborhoods on the list of things black kids can't do.

can't wear hoodies
can't defend themselves against racist
can't play rap music too loud
can't buy toy guns in wal-mart
can't play with toy guns period
can't reach for ID when cop ask for it
can't knock on peoples doors for help
can't surrender with hands up
can't get arrested without getting paralyzed

:mjcry:
Can't breathe....:wow:

Cynical Thoughts

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wait, wait wait? Did those boys just run up on the cops like that. And why didnt the females just leave?

Cop shouldnt have pulled a gun either. But i dont him why did they run up like that then did nothing. Do they think its a game?

Those kids where more at fault in the situation imo.

Black people should treat cops like hardened gang members who they wouldnt dare run up on.

They know what's happening in the US but its almost like they wanted to get dealt w/.

See this is bullshyt. Like i tell my kids ill defend you to the death just dont lie to me.

Cops told her to leave multiple times and she begrudgingly walked a few steps (while popping off), then walked back towards the cop(still popping off). Cops put her on the ground and she went into her hood antics i know oh to well.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
VOID
these cacs are sick man, did u see that metal gear solid roll he fukking did? that's scary man, this is like a video game for them, they're living out they're combat fantasies on real people....but they don't see us as real people...crackers ready to push the button on us, y'all nikkas better get ready
Didn't you see the video? That black girl must of been hiding a weapon somewhere in that bathing suit...why do i think so? She was black...black people are all armed and dangerous...dont you see them rap videos? He was just responding to a threat! :troll:

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
"Casebolt has apparently deleted his Twitter and Linkedin accounts"

sure :russ:

HE deleted them :mjlol:

this is typical police protocol. delete any incriminating evidence from the officer that looks bad on the department.

department: "delete ANYTHING that could be used to make him seem racially bias :whoa:"
He might need that LinkedIn account :francis:

Is this really worth losing your job over? Thats proof these c@cs have mental issues. He couldn't control his anger for sh1t. Then he's a coward, he couldnt just give a hs kid a fair one? Whatta pu$$y.

Fire him:camby:

If that chocolate queen w/ the bubble was pale and blonde, this would be all over tv

Daps
Reppin
VOID
You Somalis need to worry about killing each other over shisha.....not Black American issues :pachaha:
Could you stop with this man? Like I think you're a great poster but your antagonization of non african Americans bothers the hell out of me. We aren't your enemy...we on the same team man.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Wait, wait wait? Did those boys just run up on the cops like that. And why didnt the females just leave?

Cop shouldnt have pulled a gun either. But i dont him why did they run up like that then did nothing. Do they think its a game?

Those kids where more at fault in the situation imo.

Black people should treat cops like hardened gang members who they wouldnt dare run up on.

They know what's happening in the US but its almost like they wanted to get dealt w/.

bth_red_alert.gif

WARNING

C.O.O.N ALERT

Alert.gif

C.O.O.N ALERT

n2TKB.gif

rjiedh.jpg

C.O.O.N ALERT

clayton-bigsby-o.gif

ghN22Yd.gif

C.O.O.N ALERT

xyPMlly.gif

image.php

C.O.O.N ALERT

N0b_aF.gif

C.O.O.N ALERT

funny-black-face-exits-o.gif

C.O.O.N ALERT

giphy.gif

C.O.O.N ALERT

h5D49FCDF

zoSJPYE.png

C.O.O.N ALERT

wow-o.gif

198x233px-LL-79b96cbd_tl4faJ7.png

alert1.gif

C.O.O.N ALERT

WARNING

bth_yellow_alert.gif

Daps
Reppin
VOID
I'm from Brooklyn too and cosign. Even the brokest people would waste money on expensive clothes.
Yea....I was actually going to make a thread about this. I hate seeing it around here. All these clothing stores owned by Arabs Asians and whites...All mostly patronized by blacks...buying all this expensive fashion while returning to pay rent in their apartments...

It would be nice if there were some black owned clothing stores and brands...it would be nice if there was a black global economy...This is one of the reasons we stay getting punked.

Others built up resources then businesses then wealth then they buy politicians buy influence...buy power.

I can't be the only one that's sick of this shyt.

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
Devils advocate but I often wonder with all the gangs we got across the country, why a vigilante justice system or militant system hasnt emerged to keep some of these people commiting acts we don't agree with in check.
I mean the zimmermans and whoever else are just roaming around. No one's going after them yet we body each other on the daily

yardman

Mad movements!
Daps
Reppin
Whitehall
You realize that's half the reason this shyt happens?

If neighborhoods were actually integrated, the whole problem wouldn't have started up in the first place. Those White people want separation, then have no idea how to deal with the fact that their White kids are actually friends with Black kids, and so the racist-ass ignorant White people act out.

The two White women who fought with the Black teenager weren't arrested. In fact, only one White person was handcuffed and detained - a 14-year-old White girl who heard the racist words, complained to the police and tried to tell them what was really going on. That girl's father is irate, and her family is filing assault charges against the White women who attacked the Black girl.

Now, when you call for "separation", do you not realize that that's just going to lead to more people like those racist White folk who don't know how to deal with Black people, and fewer conscious White folk like that teenage girl who stood up for her Black friends?

You're never going to get 100% racial separation - there's far too many mixed families, mixed schools, mixed workplaces, mixed communities, etc., and the majority of Black folk won't listen to that bullshyt. So if you and your friends call for separation, all you're going to do is exacerbate a bad situation every time Black people and ignorant White people interact.

I don't care for 100% racial separation because it's impossible. Black people have a lot of pathologies that we need to rid ourselves of and I know it can't be done around the perpetrators of said pathologies. And my call for it isn't based off of this one incident it's countless(legislation, justice system, the workplace, media, health industry in context to race). Why is racial separation bullshyt? And if you don't want separation that's on you, just don't try and stop those who do. If you want this you can have it.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I'm saying Black people (people in general) have to pay for necessities before investing in anything............hence the creation of loans.
Waste thousands on bullshyt.

That's what people do every year.

So miss me with that woe is me, necessity talk. That excuse , I'm oppression bullshyt.

Like I said , if there is a will...... there's a way to do what u need to do with out encouraging black people to get loans from cave people or to beg others:camby:

Ntm , raising funds and purchasing things like this are doable. .... loans are difficult to get sometimes. Especially 90k

Daps
Reppin
VOID

And according to some posters on here, this is the black st0rmfr0nt and black people on here are "racist". :pachaha:

The constant talk about race can get tiring on here but these type of stories are the reason why. They're numerous and infuriating.

On another point, I don't usually agree with her but she was on fukking point here.

She hit it out of the park with this...
:wow:

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Like I said , if there is a will...... there's a way to do what u need to do with out encouraging black people to get loans from cave people or to beg others:camby:

And yet you are promoting Hotep rhetoric from the year 1950 :mjlol:

Its clear idiots like you have absolutely no idea how economics work and probably have the literacy of my cousin whose in 5th grade honors classes :whoa: