Too many blacks showed up at white pool party so neighbors called the cops

Daps
Reppin
VOID
Asian, Jews, arab, every other communities build things for themselves and stay together against white supremacist, they understand how the world works and teach their children from a early age some principles about the sad reality of living in a white dominating country. But black parents, nah forget it, they believe too much in these media claims about equality and social justice. When black peeps were slave back in the nineties, they were talking about equality too for everybody except for blacks, words are words, if actions don't follow this means nothing, but somehow black are still waiting for white social equality, while asians are doing things for themselves because they understand decades ago this shyt ain't true. Blacks are too dependent.
I agree.

Black people will never be seen as equal in the eyes of whites in America. Never. Black folks really need to stop asking for white people to stop being racist cause it's never going to happen. Black folks need to stop asking to be included in their games when it's obvious they don't want us there.

You know how sad it is that we don't have a black global economy? I feel like black folks in this country are asking to be invited to a country club where we're not invited...but we still want to get in. We should just create our own.

No matter what its..like we don't get it.
They enslaved us for 400+ years in this....we're still asking to be included
They killed us at will
Come to think about it.....My peoples never gave us that talk. Weird . My parents used to be full fledged crips than they had kids and turned Christian . That damn church man . I do remember my pops getting on my older bro for messing wit white girls tho
My folks never gave us that talk either...

Tbh...my dad and my grandma see white America and it's racism for what it is. My older sister and mother are just still delusional about white society and still think police can be trusted.

I had to find out for myself...In the end they did us a disservice. Then they act shocked by things like this.

spoiled

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
pGtQn1F.png

BuddahMAC

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
http://gawker.com/did-the-mckinney-cop-watch-video-of-himself-terrorizing-1709690822

Did the McKinney Cop Watch Video of Himself Terrorizing Teenagers?

1287148060305187218.png

The McKinney, Texas officer placed on leave after pulling his gun on unarmed teenagers has been identified as Corporal Eric Casebolt. Casebolt has apparently deleted his Twitter and Linkedin accounts, but what appears to be his Youtube profile—and, with it, a video playlist titled “Police training”—remains.

Heavy.com pulled photos from Casebolt’s Linkedin before he deleted it that appear to verify his identity as the officer in the video. The same handle used for the Youtube profile (“decase73”) was, per the Google cache, in use until recently by someone also identifying himself as Eric Casebolt on Twitter.

The McKinney Police Department did not immediately return a call for comment.

Decase73’s Youtube playlist features a dozen videos with titles like “Man Attacks Baltimore Police Officer,” “Man Sucker-Punches Cop Gets Kicked in the Face,” and “Chief tells the TRUTH that Black People don’t want to hear.” All would appear to reflect a mindset that police officers are entitled to use any and all force necessary to subjugate those they ostensibly protect and serve.

Yesterday, the video of Casebolt manhandling a teenage girl and pointing his gun at two boys was added to the playlist.

This headcase tossed this video on his own "Police training" Youtube playlist? Unreal.

Jen The Prude

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
Daps
Reppin
OVO/France
This was at a community pool not a private residence so the black kids were set up. Private residence they would have been ok but community pools have different rules and you are supposed to live in the area and be a member of the HOA.

white girl in the black swimsuit bottom at beginning of vid had a nice ass on her.

:stopitslime::comeon::what:

Daps
Reppin
VOID
Lol forreal. From the pictures on twitter it looks like all the kids there knew each other/got along. All it takes is some overzealous racist mom to feel "uncomfortable" and ruin the fun for everybody by bringing the cops into it.
Shame :wow:

More proof racism is taught....and learned. It's not natural. Kids don't display those behaviors willingly.

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
Why damn near all the black kids on the ground?

How old are these girls? :francis:

If a regular n1gga grabs a girl like that, they gettun that domestic violence charge. There's nothing a woman can do to a man to get rhat reactikn :troll: