Daps
ES8iXzI.gif

:mjlol::laff:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
just saw this thread:snoop: the way he put all his weight on that lil girl is fukked up, at this point what need to happen before Americans reform police forces :mindblown:

Why would america reform its police when its doing exactly what it was designed to do. The first policy forces in this country was the slave patrols. Policing in this country was invented to keep the black population in check.

Timeis$

Banned
Daps
ES8iXzI.gif

Storm down the sidewalk like you're under fire by ISIS, brehs. :incredulous:
My god he needs to be fukking gone.

He is NOT fit to have a job where he has any type of authority. fukking piece of shyt.

Our youth are NEVER given the benefit of the doubt and are guilty until proven...... yep guilty.

Unfortunately I grew up in neighborhood's of mostly cacs and if you hang out with some other black people or as a group with other black kids them white folks would lose it. Start staring, talking about feeling "threatened" and quick to call the cops.

Cac bytch told her husband she was scared one night because my brother who was 16 at the time was in the back of her house. He really was just walking home and crossed into their backyard walking home as their house was right next to ours :why:. The husband came over to "talk" about it with my parents. My folks were so heated but not surprised. My brother was :ohhh: and didn't understand because he hung out with all the other white kids and thought "they" liked him. He learned quick and suffice to say his relationships with cacs changed after that:sas1:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Isnt there easier ways to break up a party of kids.

Them cacs sent a message to make sure no one was mingling with their teens

can't have some black kids taking your daughter to prom or trying to come over being study buddies. they might steal napkins