At the beginning of mean streets
ES8iXzI.gif

Storm down the sidewalk like you're under fire by ISIS, brehs. :incredulous:

What the fukk

Back4The1stTime

All Star
Daps
He man handled that girl. :what:

In his eyes, she doesn't get the benefit of the doubt of being a young lady. She saw that girl as a threat. All five feet nothing and a 100 lbs soke and wet black body as a threat even though he was bigger and weighed more. Young black bodies don't get the benefit of the doubt of being young. Tamir Rice anyone???

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
In his eyes, she doesn't get the benefit of the doubt of being a young lady. She saw that girl as a threat. All five feet nothing and a 100 lbs soke and wet black body as a threat even though he was bigger and weighed more. Young black bodies don't get the benefit of the doubt of being young. Tamir Rice anyone???

They been treating all of us like cattle from jump smh.

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
http://www.thecoli.com/threads/tragic-47-percent-of-americans-don’t-have-just-400-available-for-emergencies.325510/#post-13725373

Yes every Black kid is walking around in jordans :mjlol:

You nikkas spit out racist talking points faster than cacs

:childplease: I grew up in brooklyn and know plenty of people who got fly but didn't have the home or bank account to Match. You will never find me shytting on black people, but the truth is the truth. Of course we are denied access to loans and wealth due to systematic racism, but we need to work with what we already have and concentrate our money.

FOH ever comparing me to a white racist.

I'm not derailing the thread further. We need to keep the focus on these savage cops

KingTut

Green diamonds like a dill pickle
Daps
Reppin
TX
Why are these people friends with other inindividuals:skip:
Why are they interacting with the people they grew up around with:skip:
Clearly every this party was the first time in their lives that they hung out with these people :skip:
Actually they have hung out with them before and each time were attacked by racially motivated police officers :skip:
This isn't victim blaming :skip:

Lol forreal. From the pictures on twitter it looks like all the kids there knew each other/got along. All it takes is some overzealous racist mom to feel "uncomfortable" and ruin the fun for everybody by bringing the cops into it.

Truth200

Banned
Daps
Stay away from white, speak to them only if necessary, don't engage yourself in any activities that involves being around them, why is that so hard to understand for blacks folks, they don't like you and they never will.

Basically you're saying move to Africa.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
we need to work with what we already have and concentrate our money.

You might know Blacks who spend frivolously but that isn't the majority.

You eat? You need a roof over your head? How are people contacting you? How do you get to work? You got insurance? Most people break even after figuring this out.

Pooling $$$ and circulating $$$ is cool but we simply don't have a ton of it for a group of 44 million people.

A focus on SBA loans is a smarter approach http://www.thecoli.com/threads/my-take-on-why-certain-aas-arent-flourishing-under-obama.324297/