Reppin
Rotterdam
The new "IN"

"IN" added on the 'landing'.

VtxEGbL.gif

chrischamp

Banned
Daps
What are you investing in that is Black owned and Black community? I worked for DeKalb Co. I worked in politics, I worked in corp America, I want to create something that's great for us and working on it. I been around some of the best. I am trying to figure out what you created that's similar to the promise land? I am interested if you have this

I live in Canada, black people make up like only 2% of the total population, african americans make up 40 millions, i said 40 millions, let me repeat 40 millions, i'm sorry to repeat it, but humans are the most important resource on earth. So you can do nothing on your own regards to your community, you need people to support you. No one is talking about building a promise land in two days, but if your kids get harass because whites peeps don't want them around, just build your own community pool. One step at a time, if these black kids can stay far away from whites folks during their growing up, they probably going to become more happy and more confident, and probably be ready to take the challenge to do better than their parents and contribute positively to their community. But how can they achieve that when they can't even enjoy themselves in a fukkin pool man. All these events have a impacts on their psychological well being and confidence as a human being, black parents don't do enough to protect their flesh and blood from these evil people. If this kind of event happen to a jew child, i can guarantee you the mayor of the city will be pressured by the jewish community to get a community pool for them. What i'm saying is logical and not difficult to do.

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
As has been said in this thread.

I refuse to integrate with cacs beyond a professional capacity.

You are not my friend, you don't have my best interest in mind, we have nothing in common. I don't subscribe to your ideology or your genealogy.

At work I'll politick and business with you as soon as the clock strikes 5:30pm I'll do me and you do you.

Everyone at my work knows this without me being bullish about it.

I've rejected countless invites for drinks after work, BBQ, going out.

They know I'm on that reverse :mjpls:

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:russ:but DrX is in the red for preaching to the coli who their enemy is....its all good im done, i understand the system, but the rest of the nikkas that refuse to acknowledge it will be destroyed by the beast

King Jove

King Of †he Gawds
Daps
Reppin
[redacted]
add going to pool parties in white neighborhoods on the list of things black kids can't do.

can't wear hoodies
can't defend themselves against racist
can't play rap music too loud
can't buy toy guns in wal-mart
can't play with toy guns period
can't reach for ID when cop ask for it
can't knock on peoples doors for help
can't surrender with hands up
can't get arrested without getting paralyzed

:mjcry:

Last edited: