Too many blacks showed up at white pool party so neighbors called the cops

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
I'm saying Black people (people in general) have to pay for necessities before investing in anything............hence the creation of loans.
Invest with your looks or potential, I used to try that in college, it went no where. You have to have tangible assets to start something.

Truth200

Banned
Daps
Nobody gonna say nothing about that cop busting his ass and rolling at the start of the video :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::russ::russ::russ::russ::dead::deadrose:

Too bad he aint shoot himself while he was at it.

We need a pig smiley in this piece.

Was that the same cop who was abusing his power?
full

If so he did all that shyt out of bitterness and anger over falling from chasing those kids.
full

chrischamp

Banned
Daps
Dog just stop ppl have $100 for what they want - whether it be jordans or a new bundle, neither of which is putting money back in the black community
Whats the problem. ...?

You can get 40 local people to drop that during tax season easy.

Or r u saying black people will never invest IN themselves?

They will find excuses because they don't want to admit they're just dependent on the white man. Just let them cry racism every time something happen and get back on that white train.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
None are my friends

I literally have like three white friends

One ive known for the majority of my life
One is a chick married to a black dude
And another lives thousands of miles away

That's it

Didnt you say you live in an all white neighborhood :mjpls:

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
Why are these people friends with other inindividuals:skip:
Why are they interacting with the people they grew up around with:skip:
Clearly every this party was the first time in their lives that they hung out with these people :skip:
Actually they have hung out with them before and each time were attacked by racially motivated police officers :skip:
This isn't victim blaming :skip:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
They will find excuses because they don't want to admit they're just dependent on the white man. Just let them cry racism every time something happen and get back on that white train.
What are you investing in that is Black owned and Black community? I worked for DeKalb Co. I worked in politics, I worked in corp America, I want to create something that's great for us and working on it. I been around some of the best. I am trying to figure out what you created that's similar to the promise land? I am interested if you have this