Too many blacks showed up at white pool party so neighbors called the cops

Truth200

Banned
Daps
But let's be real, the fukk good you expect to happen when running and squaring up with an aggressive cop trying to detain somebody? It coulda been WAY WORSE for breh who had the gun pulled on him.

Cop should have tazed the kid who squared up on him not pulled out his gun.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
I live in Canada, black people make up like only 2% of the total population, african americans make up 40 millions, i said 40 millions, let me repeat 40 millions, i'm sorry to repeat it, but humans are the most important resource on earth. So you can do nothing on your own regards to your community, you need people to support you. No one is talking about building a promise land in two days, but if your kids get harass because whites peeps don't want them around, just build your own community pool. One step at a time, if these black kids can stay far away from whites folks during their growing up, they probably going to become more happy and more confident, and probably be ready to take the challenge to do better than their parents and contribute positively to their community. But how can they achieve that when they can't even enjoy themselves in a fukkin pool man. All these events have a impacts on their psychological well being and confidence as a human being, black parents don't do enough to protect their flesh and blood from these evil people. If this kind of event happen to a jew child, i can guarantee you the mayor of the city will be pressured by the jewish community to get a community pool for them. What i'm saying is logical and not difficult to do.
So you just talking? :snoop:

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
these cacs are sick man, did u see that metal gear solid roll he fukking did? that's scary man, this is like a video game for them, they're living out they're combat fantasies on real people....but they don't see us as real people...crackers ready to push the button on us, y'all nikkas better get ready

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
these cacs are sick man, did u see that metal gear solid roll he fukking did? that's scary man, this is like a video game for them, they're living out they're combat fantasies on real people....but they don't see us as real people...crackers ready to push the button on us, y'all nikkas better get ready
:deadrose: