#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
We r
Building a grocery store right now because we don't like that they are all arab or cac owned. Much more overhead than a pool. If there is a will there is a way, especially if u know some real nikkas.

A basic pool will cost 25.
Lot for one will be 5 to 15k in most urban areas depending on location. Plus 45k for the type of pool nikkas can really have fun at.
That's 55k upfront, another 10k for pavement. 10k for license and to pay a hood lawyer.

90k tops.

90 people 1000 dollars a piece ... they can contribute monthly. ...

And that's for a really really dope pool.
Make it happen breh. I'll do the same here as well but I want to see this play out first. I don't see it to be frank.

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
Disgusting :scust:
There needs to be some sort of revamp in the police training method.
why not

I live in Canada bro, except for job, i don't engage myself in any social activities with the cacs, and i'm very happy about it. I enjoy being around my black sistas and my bros, my stress level is 0 and i don't have any problems with the cops because of that. If a black cCanadiancan do it, why not in a country where black people make up 40 millions of the population. Your community has great potential but your people are too dependent on whites.
Stop trying to tell people not to interact with the people they grew up around with.
Not all people decide to interact with people based on race and there's nothing wrong with that. You feel more comfortable around black people? Good for you. Me and many other people? We feel comfortable around people who share the same interests as us and have showed themselves to be good people regardless of their color and a story like this doesn't reflect the experience of every black person who ever congregated with whites though it does show the ridiculousness/racism of American police and some whites along with the undeniable difference in treatment by them compared white Americans and the difference in experiences we will face compared to our white friends/counterparts and as long as you're not saying society is post racial there's no harm in acknowledging that and still choosing who you hang out with based on merit.

Amerikan Melanin

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Was this in the black kids backyard or at the community pool? there is a huge difference and massive lawsuit if it was in his backyard.

Where are his parents to speak on this?

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
ES8iXzI.gif

Storm down the sidewalk like you're under fire by ISIS, brehs. :incredulous: