TONY KHAN STINKS! ("WBD OWNS A PERCENTAGE OF AEW." - MELTZER; WEMBLEY TURNSTILE COUNT = 46K šŸ˜¢; DYNAMITE NO MILLION WATCH: 589 DAYS/84 WEEKS)

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
There would definitely be a huge backlash if this happened anywhere else. This is just further proves that all the 'support the worker over the company' and 'let them go to pursue their interests' rhetoric pushed by AEW fans was bullshyt, just like the fake social stances they exploit.

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
qE2itKtc8g8TlHQjDpQVd3EgQl_-dVUmIcqSs4gVb8k.gif

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps

Nasty work. After saying they woudlnt add injury time, Tony does anyway

Between this and re-signing Paige, it sounds like he may have fumbled on re-signing Garcia and heard the report of WWE prepping merch and is lashing out.

Gonna tack on injury time but be too p*ssy to actually put him on tv :beli:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
I actually respect Tony for this, shows he actually has some guts
But just want fans to keep it 100 on him and stop pretending he's some good guy
He's an a$$hole shrewd billionaire just like any other rich guy

I'ma keep it a bean, if a boss tries to hug up on you and butter you up, they are trying to find a way to stab you in the back :francis: . I rather have a tolerable a$$hole boss,, versus a boss that paints a facade but does dirt on the low. Word to Swole.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
I'ma keep it a bean, if a boss tries to hug up on you and butter you up, they are trying to find a way to stab you in the back :francis: . I rather have a tolerable a$$hole boss,, versus a boss that paints a facade but does dirt on the low. Word to Swole.
You *preemptive pause* milk the money mark for everything he has, use some of that money to hire a great lawyer, when he pulls shyt like this, you fight it legally, while making sure that there is no solid proof that you are in negotiations with Hunter, all the while you take it to the court of public opinion, and ALWAYS make sure you are willing to follow anything that your existing contract requires. It has been proven time and again there is no such thing as burning bridges in wrestling industry, so just make sure you are getting paid what you think you are worth. People have strong opinions about Punk, but his attitude for the last few years should be the model that all mid to top of the card vets should be following. I donā€™t ā€œhateā€ AEW, but I very much dislike the way they present themselves as the company for ā€œwrestling puristsā€ but at the same time putting on mudshow trash with blood gargling, (will forever have me NEVER monetarily support the promotion) needles, and cinder blocks.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
You *preemptive pause* milk the money mark for everything he has, use some of that money to hire a great lawyer, when he pulls shyt like this, you fight it legally, while making sure that there is no solid proof that you are in negotiations with Hunter, all the while you take it to the court of public opinion, and ALWAYS make sure you are willing to follow anything that your existing contract requires. It has been proven time and again there is no such thing as burning bridges in wrestling industry, so just make sure you are getting paid what you think you are worth. People have strong opinions about Punk, but his attitude for the last few years should be the model that all mid to top of the card vets should be following. I donā€™t ā€œhateā€ AEW, but I very much dislike the way they present themselves as the company for ā€œwrestling puristsā€ but at the same time putting on mudshow trash with blood gargling, (will forever have me NEVER monetarily support the promotion) needles, and cinder blocks.

Square biz. As a death match/PWG model of a promotion with a budget, Im good with it, but trying to go against the machine without a clue of how the business works is just a recipe for failure.

Dub is basically ONE FC to UFC. As it carers to one crowd, and fukk the other side ala Flippy hardcore indie shyt= Muai Thai.

Yes get that bag and all of that shyt, but you are basically on a Super League with fukk money without a wider audience beyond the sickos.

Last edited:

OneDeep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
The fact that Fox would pick up a brand thatā€™s doing worse numbers wise than the show they just dropped & silently deeming a failure is just ridiculous

Swerve Tales:duck: till proven