TONY KHAN STINKS! ("WBD OWNS A PERCENTAGE OF AEW." - MELTZER; WEMBLEY TURNSTILE COUNT = 46K 😢; DYNAMITE NO MILLION WATCH: 589 DAYS/84 WEEKS)

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville

Excuse makes no sense, doubt Fever/Sun took much of their audience lol

Woah, both Reece and Clark out? :lupe: People still gonna watch? :mjlol: They moved on to shytting on Shannon Sharpe on twitter for defending the PAWG too much.

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
IMG-0210.jpg

mj2.png

Organic Trees

Go Cavs! #LetEmKnow
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland born & raised
:deadrose: Everytime I think of Bischoff, I picture how The Lasped Fan framed him. Like waking up at 4am or some shyt, tending the animals, cutting potatoes, and reading the papers. Going into town in a pickup truck and greeting Larry the store owner. Like just the stereotypical out west in the cabins cac that smacks his dog on the ass like "AYEH BOWY THATSA RASCAL" and have cookouts every night because boredom in the woods.
:dead:

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
They gotta mark Toni storm heavy because I can't think of any other talent who was born or grew up in that area
They don't have mindshare in that region at all. The Mr Me Too thing has to draw a line somewhere. Every company isn't in position to benefit from international stadium shows right now. This feels like when TNA would go to the UK for weeks on end last decade because they had a better chance to draw abroad.

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Penta’s AEW deal is up within the next two months.

Officially the story that has to be said is that he has not negotiated with WWE, but will do so when his AEW deal expires.
The word is that WWE made him a competitive offer, so that solidified his decision to leave.

There are a lot of reasons leading to his decision to leave, including frustration.

- WON

Fukk it bring in Penta as a solo until Fenix is available:yeshrug:

TK tacking on the injury time for Fenix is just example #3,275 of him being a hypocrite.