TONY KHAN STINKS! ("WBD OWNS A PERCENTAGE OF AEW." - MELTZER; WEMBLEY TURNSTILE COUNT = 46K 😢; DYNAMITE NO MILLION WATCH: 589 DAYS/84 WEEKS)

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
The strange thing about that story was that it was that WWE felt that Swerve and DANIEL GARCIA'S new contracts were too much above market value and supposedly damaging to the industry
But yet we're here like what a month later and Daniel Garcia supposedly doesn't have a new contract? :jbhmm:

Idk why everyone forgot about the Daniel Garcia part :dead:

Meltzer: "WWE felt that Swerve and Daniel Garcia were offered way too much money"

same dirtsheets: "WWE is absolutely rabid to sign Daniel Garcia"

:heh: which is it?

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
The strange thing about that story was that it was that WWE felt that Swerve and DANIEL GARCIA'S new contracts were too much above market value and supposedly damaging to the industry
But yet we're here like what a month later and Daniel Garcia supposedly doesn't have a new contract? :jbhmm:

Idk why everyone forgot about the Daniel Garcia part :dead:
Because it was inconvenient for the narrative they wanted to exploit.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
:francis: Wrestling in general has always treated black wrestlers like a hail Mary, rather than a money maker. It took covid for black folks to be all in the main event spot for WWE.

Meanwhile, Tony treated Swole like a afterthought, had Scorpio Sky be one of the good ones, and made Hobbs and Starks be stuck in mid card hell.

I hate this concept of you throw a belt on a black wrestler, heads want to give bookers especially Tony Khan's goofy ass the key to Wakanda.

Hell with that noise, the only promotion that actually treats black wrestlers like some form of belonging is TNA :francis:

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
there's a conversation to be had about how black talent is treated/booked in all companies

40 year old southern racists like @Cattle Mutilation aren't the ones to try and stoke the conversation. It's gross that he signed up for this board just to try and rile up black people about WWE while also saying insults to them, he'd piss down his leg in person before ever attempting to say to a black man's face.

the fact none of the AEW stans on here ever check him is also proof that they don't give a fukk either and its just them trying to score argument points

Last edited:

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
What did Cattle say?

he's in the Triple H thread posting every person he can find on Twitter calling HHH racist trying to rile people up, anytime AEW has an embarrassing rating or something else he tries to rile people up on here by talking about "Triple K" and pretending he cares about black talent

Which isn't something he should be speaking on as a racist himself.

he's gonna avoid this thread too even though he was tagged

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
Look at this shyt and ask yourselves

A. Why is that his first thought when speaking to a black man?
B. Why would anybody co-sign a middle aged white man talking to a black man like that?

notice who dapped up the post too :sas2:

See like I said, Wheeler Yuta injured, per Fightful.

Now shut your bytch ass up and go back to watching your woman cucking you out for white boys.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
:deadrose: I mean its self-evident that Triple No nikkas not giving a flip about black folks and this is a universal dap between Dub and WWE fans, especially the WWE fans. When you have heads going like this between Vince shyt booking but "understanding the black dollar" versus Trips slow burning competent booking but lmao we WCW Hogan era with the blacks:

Two-Buttons.jpg

That's saying a lot. Once I realize what it was in that Tony Mark thread with the "good boy" mentality, I already knew what time it was :mjpls: . Thus why I keep it a bean, get up in the TSC for fukkery, and chuck the peace to bigger fish to fry, since heavens forbid you can't type longer than a aggressive sentence and glaze all wrestling....mostly AEW....

Last edited: