TONY KHAN STINKS! ("WBD OWNS A PERCENTAGE OF AEW." - MELTZER; WEMBLEY TURNSTILE COUNT = 46K 😢; DYNAMITE NO MILLION WATCH: 589 DAYS/84 WEEKS)

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
If they weren’t going to really hype the match up they could’ve just thrown this shyt on one of ROH’s PPV, make it the main event, make it a big damn deal there. Get another 500 Honor Club buys for a month.

One of my criticisms will always be that Khan keeps trying to make this AEWROH juxtaposition a thing instead of treating ROH like it’s own unique thing
Dude I already laid a easy backdrop of making ROH pyro/kings Road kick pad style, and AEW basically FMW without the Yakuza. But somehow Khan hates making money as it shows :why:

OneDeep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
83 Weeks
200w.gif

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
wow i can't believe people tuned out for Mariah May vs a random Japanese schoolgirl :heh:

without the Big Bang Theory lead in this is a sub 700K show for the "biggest Dynamite of the year"
After all that talk of that supposedly amazing story they had between Mariah May and Toni Storm and it's obvious they had absolutely no fukking clue what to do once that feud was over
She's literally been doing nothing outside of random shyt

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Eric cursed these nikkas:dead:

:deadrose: Everytime I think of Bischoff, I picture how The Lasped Fan framed him. Like waking up at 4am or some shyt, tending the animals, cutting potatoes, and reading the papers. Going into town in a pickup truck and greeting Larry the store owner. Like just the stereotypical out west in the cabins cac that smacks his dog on the ass like "AYEH BOWY THATSA RASCAL" and have cookouts every night because boredom in the woods.