TONY KHAN STINKS! ("WBD OWNS A PERCENTAGE OF AEW." - MELTZER *CONFIRMED*; NXT OBLITERATES DYNAMITE; DYNAMITE NO MILLION WATCH: 595 DAYS/85 WEEKS)

Doctor Doom

Rest in peace, Akira Toriyama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Latveria

IMG-0325.jpg

🎯

Case in point, KO could very well be on his way out. Is Triple H putting him on ice? No, he’s putting him in a program against the WWE heavyweight champ and using him to his full capabilities.

Same with ricochet. Triple H knew he was bouncing but still put him in a feud against Bronn to help get him over on the main roster until the very end.

shyt, someone call up TK and tell him I'm willing to do no work and he can pay me six/seven figures :francis:

OneDeep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
I don’t get it how do you push Hologram who can’t draw flies to a pile of shyt of over (no pun intended) absolute stars in

Starks
Wardlow
Miro

How do you have something for two jobbers but nothing for your real stars :why:

Organic Trees

Go Cavs! #LetEmKnow
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland born & raised
I don’t get it how do you push Hologram who can’t draw flies to a pile of shyt of over (no pun intended) absolute stars in

Starks
Wardlow
Miro

How do you have something for two jobbers but nothing for your real stars :why:
Breh this shyt is crazy :why:
Don't forget how they killed Mercedes Star power. I fear what they might do to the hurt syndicate once the honeymoon phase ends

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
The difference is nobody in TSC says "Trick Williams is DOA already" or "Oba Femi is DOA already.." They could given Hunter's history, but people aren't wishing for it to happen.

That's what separates stans from normal viewers

:mjlol: