TONY KHAN STINKS! (TK ⛷️❄️ BINGES ON OFFER FROM WBD; WEMBLEY TURNSTILE COUNT = 46K 😢; DYNAMITE NO MILLION WATCH: 575 DAYS/82 WEEKS)

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
TSC has definitely been infiltrated. I want to believe that most of the active posters are Black, but I'm honestly not sure. I will say that some of the non-Black posters like @CBoz, @Cattle Mutilation, and @VegetasHairline stay in their lanes and don't get out of pocket. I'll even go so far as to say that those three are probably decent human beings that I'd gladly drink a few beers with in the real world. But then, there are other "others" who sometimes get a little too comfortable and forget that they're guests in our house.
:hubie:I'm here for the comradery and the fukkery that wrestling brings.

Any drama can be saved for yo momma. :troll:

I try to avoid these threads for that very reason. I don't care so I stay away.

Last edited:

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
:hubie:I'm here for the comradery and the fukkery that wrestling brings.

Any drama can be saved for yo momma. :troll:

I try to avoid these threads for that very reason. I don't care so I stay away.
I can't recall ever seeing you start any trouble on the board. Even if you disagree with an opinion, you generally keep your dissent respectful. You're not a troublemaker.
Personally, I think you (and the other crehs that I named) would be welcomed in any thread.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
The entire new day, and lashley

I wouldn't say Lashley has been booked poorly but they never put him against Roman during all this time which is odd,,,

Kofi was definitely hoed with that match vs. Lesnar and ALL of the New Day feel that way. @Larry Legend interviewed Big E about it and you could tell Big E thought it was complete BS.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
I wouldn't say Lashley has been booked poorly but they never put him against Roman during all this time which is odd,,,

Kofi was definitely hoed with that match vs. Lesnar and ALL of the New Day feel that way. @Larry Legend interviewed Big E about it and you could tell Big E thought it was complete BS.
Closest we got was that Triple Threat of Roman vs Lashley vs Big E on Raw Sept. 20, 2021

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
I do because we've seen it here and when I called those posters on it they wanted to cry like bytches and claim that I'm "harassing" them :mjlol: :dead:

They are DEEP in the stan wars and it shows..
You’re referring to black women (Sasha) that’s different

These nikkas hate all women unless they’re naked in a JBO thread

:wow:

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734

Bobby Lashley defended the WWE title at Wrestlemania over a superpushed Mcintyre, and held the A belt on the A show for over 6 months. And he won it again months later. He wasn't a charity or leftover champion.

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps

Should have heard what he had to say off the record lol

He had all great things to say about Punk tho, surprisingly. Apparently Punk saved him from getting fired a little after the Ziggler thing fizzled out

Last edited: