TONY KHAN STINKS! (TK ⛷️❄️ BINGES ON OFFER FROM WBD; WEMBLEY TURNSTILE COUNT = 46K 😢; DYNAMITE NO MILLION WATCH: 575 DAYS/82 WEEKS)

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
I

They are DEEP in the stan wars and it shows..
These idiots always gotta defend their fellow mental midget marks whenever you come “shyt” on their parade. I called out a posters dumb post not directly related to what they were discussing and these weirdos came at me like if I was defending or supporting the unnecessary blood drinking spot. :gucci:

If these retards took the time to read my second post after the call out they woulda seen I didn’t care for the spot. But they see my name and automatically jump on my dikk.:mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
These idiots always gotta defend their fellow mental midget marks whenever you come “shyt” on their parade. I called out a posters dumb post not directly related to what they were discussing and these weirdos came at me like if I was defending or supporting the unnecessary blood drinking spot. :gucci:

If these retards took the time to read my second post after the call out they woulda seen I didn’t care for the spot. But they see my name and automatically jump on my dikk.:mjlol:

It is what it is breh.. There's some posters you can't take seriously, there's others that are cool but will still defend whatever company they stan and you just gotta roll with it and there's others that will get mad and put you on "ignore" like that's supposed to mean something :mjlol:

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps

That blood drinking spot was legendary gang

:blessed:

Nasty as shyt but if Hangmayne wanna sip on nikkas blood, I ain’t crying about it. shyt, it ain’t my mouth

:dame:

Edit: and if this post is referring to me and I’m getting mental mark allegations for saying my fellow negroid brothers support black wrestlers then… lol that’s nuts

• Dap
Reactions: 907
Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I thought that blood spot was over the top and gross but it didn't kill the match for me. They worked their ass off and had a great brawl. The best part for me was that it wasn't just one of those hardcore matches where it's spot, next spot, next spot, there was a lot of struggling for position and strikes and actual wrestling moves to go with it. Great match

• Dap
Reactions: 907
Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado

Is it me or does that feel like a shot at Kofi just to big up Swerve?

It is a shot at them and at WWE. She's setting up this dichotomy where if you're black and a WWE champ it's affirmative action where if you're black and an AEW champ you grinded your way and deserved it. It's bullshyt either way.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
That blood drinking spot was legendary gang

:blessed:

Nasty as shyt but if Hangmayne wanna sip on nikkas blood, I ain’t crying about it. shyt, it ain’t my mouth

:dame:

Edit: and if this post is referring to me and I’m getting mental mark allegations for saying my fellow negroid brothers support black wrestlers then… lol that’s nuts
Na, man, it has nothing to do with you. This happened yesterday in this thread. I have no reason to get at you like that since you weren’t a part of the discussion.

Like several mu fukkas came at me over some shyt I wasn’t even arguing about. I get these weirdos in their feelings like if I pissed on their lawn. :picard:

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Na, man, it has nothing to do with you. This happened yesterday in this thread. I have no reason to get at you like that since you weren’t a part of the discussion.

Like several mu fukkas came at me over some shyt I wasn’t even arguing about. I get these weirdos in their feelings like if I pissed on their lawn. :picard:
I guarantee nobody knows what the fukk you’re talking about.

Everyone else has moved on but clearly it’s still on your mind :russell:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
I guarantee nobody knows what the fukk you’re talking about.

Everyone else has moved on but clearly it’s still on your mind :russell:
Shouldn’t expect a mental midget like yourself with the memory of a gold fish to remember anything past 12 hours. You stay on my dikk, mark. Get your ass back on your knees sucking off Cokeboy. Or how about surfing your Twitterbeards tweets to find some dumb shyt Punk posted that you try to decrypt. :mjlol:

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Shouldn’t expect a mental midget like yourself with the memory of a gold fish to remember anything past 12 hours. You stay on my dikk, mark. Get your ass back on your knees sucking off Cokeboy. Or how about surfing your Twitterbeards tweets to find some dumb shyt Punk posted that you try to decrypt. :mjlol:
:umad:

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland
wasn't Swerve mad that Melo was higher on some list than him so he had to act like the list was invald ? he's a clown.

a swaggerless bum, a phony and a cornball of the highest order.. so it would be fitting if he became the first black champion in AEW
(which probably won't happen either, soon enough the people that watch it will be talking about how they fukked up his momentum)

Last edited: