TONY KHAN STINKS! (TK ⛷️❄️ BINGES ON OFFER FROM WBD; WEMBLEY TURNSTILE COUNT = 46K 😢; DYNAMITE NO MILLION WATCH: 575 DAYS/82 WEEKS)

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
Y’all sure these people be black?
TSC has definitely been infiltrated. I want to believe that most of the active posters are Black, but I'm honestly not sure. I will say that some of the non-Black posters like @CBoz, @jerniebert, @Cattle Mutilation, and @VegetasHairline stay in their lanes and don't get out of pocket. I'll even go so far as to say that those four are probably decent human beings that I'd gladly drink a few beers with in the real world. But then, there are other "others" who sometimes get a little too comfortable and forget that they're guests in our house.

Last edited:

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Love those sports tournaments where 75 percent of the tournament simply isn’t announced just days in advance
He did that with the tournament Joe won to get his first title shot. It was already going on and he never showed the brackets and was still announcing participants.

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
False report. They can’t talk unless Tony khan gives permission or he’s on his last 60 days. These dudes be lying lol.

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps

We all assumed that MJF had already re-upped with AEW, so that's not really news. The part of the tweet that said that there were "zero talks" between WWE & MJF stands out, though.
If Cody, Jade, Dragon Lee, and Pillman Jr. were all brought in (as Starks & Hobbs probably also will be), but AEW's main guy didn't even get an email, then what does that say about MJF's market value?
I guess Punk was right about MJF being "we already have Miz at home".

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
I will say that some of the non-Black posters like @CBoz
dj-khaled.gif

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
I was about to ask the same. This feels like whites behind black centered accounts

Yup folks do indeed be black fishing on Twitter

TSC has definitely been infiltrated. I want to believe that most of the active posters are Black, but I'm honestly not sure. I will say that some of the non-Black posters like @CBoz, @Cattle Mutilation, and @VegetasHairline stay in their lanes and don't get out of pocket. I'll even go so far as to say that those three are probably decent human beings that I'd gladly drink a few beers with in the real world. But then, there are other "others" who sometimes get a little too comfortable and forget that they're guests in our house.

Yea see, I’m with @Playaz Eyez and @Flex Luger

I don’t subscribe to black people only supporting black wrestlers if they’re in WWE, and hating them elsewhere. From what I see, my black peers seem to fukk with everything black, even if it’s universally hated acts like Top Dolla or someone unpopular with the rest of the IWC like Omos

WWE has the most viewers which makes it the most discussed, so naturally you’ll see more dialogue centered around them… that’s it tho.

These hateful ass stan twitter profiles with cartoon avys and shyt are not black people. Don’t let their use of the n word fool ya