TONY KHAN STINKS! (TK ⛷️❄️ BINGES ON OFFER FROM WBD; WEMBLEY TURNSTILE COUNT = 46K 😢; DYNAMITE NO MILLION WATCH: 575 DAYS/82 WEEKS)

White City Black

Ol’ Basquiat head ass
Daps
Reppin
Chicago's South Shore
wasn't Swerve mad that Melo was higher on some list than him so he had to act like the list was invald ? he's a clown.

a swaggerless bum, a phony and a cornball of the highest order.. so it would be fitting if he became the first black champion in AEW
(which probably won't happen either, soon enough the people that watch it will be talking about how they fukked up his momentum)
Not to spit hyperbole, but I wouldn’t mind Swerve becoming the Triple Crown champ at some point. He’d be a decent pick, and it’d be a good look for AEW as a whole to have a Brother in that spot, especially if they make it a big deal

Absolutely no chance of TK wanting that :martin:

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Na, man, it has nothing to do with you. This happened yesterday in this thread. I have no reason to get at you like that since you weren’t a part of the discussion.

Like several mu fukkas came at me over some shyt I wasn’t even arguing about. I get these weirdos in their feelings like if I pissed on their lawn. :picard:

Damn you sound like a whole bytch.

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Na, man, it has nothing to do with you. This happened yesterday in this thread. I have no reason to get at you like that since you weren’t a part of the discussion.

Like several mu fukkas came at me over some shyt I wasn’t even arguing about. I get these weirdos in their feelings like if I pissed on their lawn. :picard:

Damn you sound like a whole bytch.

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
MidJF is the first person to get Pillmanized and survive in rasslin. Dude wasn't even out for the night and won.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
This is before Pillmanizing was a thing and he lost. Did he even get Pillmanized? The beatdown ain't in the clip

Luger attacked Sting early in the show and tore his knee up. Sting arrived later in an Ambulance and still fought Rude. It took more cheating from Rude and Paul to beat Sting. It was pretty much the same angle, I wouldn't be surprised if that's where they got the idea.

Of course the difference is MJF won his match. Though he cheated. So I'm not sure I agree with "White was buried" since MJF cheated.

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Luger attacked Sting early in the show and tore his knee up. Sting arrived later in an Ambulance and still fought Rude. It took more cheating from Rude and Paul to beat Sting. It was pretty much the same angle, I wouldn't be surprised if that's where they got the idea.

Of course the difference is MJF won his match. Though he cheated. So I'm not sure I agree with "White was buried" since MJF cheated.
So it's different than what I'm talking about. Pillmanizing somebody was a stretcher injury angle post 96.