TONY KHAN STINKS! (TK ⛷️❄️ BINGES ON OFFER FROM WBD; WEMBLEY TURNSTILE COUNT = 46K 😢; DYNAMITE NO MILLION WATCH: 575 DAYS/82 WEEKS)

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
The blood drinking was completely unnecessary and came off as retarded indy shyt. Sami Callahan like. I'm sure he's mad they did it before he was brought in to do it himself
Wouldn’t be surprised if Jimmy Jacobs booked that spot:scust:from 2007:

“After making a successful return to ROH, Jimmy Jacobs, the returning Necro Butcher and the debuting Tyler Black violently attacked The Briscoe Brothersright after a brutal ladder match with Kevin Steen and El Generico. This meant Jimmy Jacobs was indeed behind Project 161. Jay Briscoe was hung upside from the rigging that was used to hoist the titles from the ladder match. This was a disgusting scene as the blood of Jay Briscoe dripped onto Jimmy Jacobs' solid white clothes, and at one point into his mouth, as he announced the beginning of The Age of the Fall.”

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps

The black wrestler list situation with Swerve got brought up again today :mjlol:

e134e0365547c65f565c9caa04e2775f.png

:mjlol:

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago

Desperation from the low ticket sales and year over year ratings is kicking in. He's got a long way to go dig himself out of this hole. It's going to take months of consistently coherent booking and good angles to turn this around. Pressure is on let's see what you got when your back is against the wall. All the truly great bookers rose from the ashes in this scenario.

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Desperation from the low ticket sales and year over year ratings is kicking in. He's got a long way to go dig himself out of this hole. It's going to take months of consistently coherent booking and good angles to turn this around. Pressure is on let's see what you got when your back is against the wall. All the truly great bookers rose from the ashes in this scenario.
What’s hilarious about this is he will keep winning the observer’s “booker of the year” award regardless, so in his eyes, he will still not consider himself the problem because his fan base keeps telling him he’s doing a great job lol.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville

It's not just WWE marks.

People were saying we were tripping when ppl were calling for Tez to win the US Title during Elimination Chamber because he's "not serious enough."

:beli:

Black IWC cannabilses black wrestlers because there's always SOMETHING wrong with everyone.

Which is why I stay out of "black wrestling" spaces not named The Coli x TSC.

WTF are ppl mad at?