TONY KHAN STINKS! (TK ⛷️❄️ BINGES ON OFFER FROM WBD; WEMBLEY TURNSTILE COUNT = 46K 😢; DYNAMITE NO MILLION WATCH: 575 DAYS/82 WEEKS)

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
Meltzer was one thing but now I've seen BackupHangman, JDFromNY, and now the Wrestlenomics nikka criticize Tony Khan all in a day.. these nikkas were his biggest dikkriders wtf is going on :damn:
I respect them for being honest that the product fukking stinks

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Like I mean

WWE let Cody wrestle with a torn ass pec. Didn't tell him no :skip:
That was stupid and reckless too.

But it was also a PPV main event match the whole show was built around. Still not an excuse though.

Silkk

Daps
Bryan Danielson is the perfect example of a typical white man. Creh would rather die than to have somebody tell him no.
:ehh:
Ehhh That's just the mentality of those wrestlers.

Most athletes were like that until the NBA got all pussified. Kobe probably shouldn't have shot these:

#GOAT shyt though

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
If this is the case, Why not make his stupid ass put a mask on if you were going to let him wrestle with that shyt :mindblown:

BD gotta be helped against himself sometimes. That MF would be out there still wrestling even if a limb came off :bryan:

undertaker-modern-wearing-mask.jpg

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
Ehhh That's just the mentality of those wrestlers.

Most athletes were like that until the NBA got all pussified. Kobe probably shouldn't have shot these:

#GOAT shyt though

R.I.P Kobe & GiGi, but I live not too far from the Capitol Building. I remember seeing on Jan. 6 what happens when you tell yakubians that they can't have their way. Like I said, they don't take "no" very well.
:hubie:

Silkk

Daps
R.I.P Kobe & GiGi, but I live not too far from the Capitol Building. I remember seeing on Jan. 6 what happens when you tell yakubians that they can't have their way. Like I said, they don't take "no" very well.
:hubie:
That's the difference in a man like HHH or Vince leading and a boy like Tony Khan leading.

We saw it when he had that stinger vs Orton in that match on Raw.

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Bryan shouldn’t have been brought back that early in the first place. Tony Khan panicked when the Punk situation went down and couldn’t help himself, completely disregarded his talent’s health. AEW medical team is a joke. Even Moxley of all people is speaking out against them now for being reckless. :smh: