TONY KHAN STINKS! (TK ⛷️❄️ BINGES ON OFFER FROM WBD; WEMBLEY TURNSTILE COUNT = 46K 😢; DYNAMITE NO MILLION WATCH: 575 DAYS/82 WEEKS)

Trips

Superstar
Daps

In an arena that can hold 16k is wild 💀
#bookeroftheyear

I live here. They still had Punk all over all the ad spots. Miro was also featured on the ads. I know stuff is paid for and compiled well in advance. But I feel Punk's been officially gone long enough to be pulled off the ads. The ad that aired vs the actual card is not good representation and that likely played into ticket sales.

Didn't really hear much buzz about actually going. My step brothers boys watch wrestling but everything is WWE to them. and he usually takes them to WWE shows.

He didn't say anything about going to see this and clearly he could've got a good deal on tickets. I imagine if Punk or more of the WWE guys he's familiar with were on the show he'd have likely taken the boys.

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps

In an arena that can hold 16k is wild 💀
#bookeroftheyear

they got beat by a house show that featured the B show roster of all the people who didn't go over to Saudi Arabia

F-K6LrFXcAA0ldB

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
Say what you will about Punk, and I've probably shyt on his dumbass more than anyone on here the past two years for being a selfish self destructive dumbass...

But he's literally the one guy who was able to single handedly generate interest in AEW.

I legit be forgetting that Edge is there, BD is always hurt, Eddie Kingston is stuck in the bushes, Moxley ain't that guy like he thought he was or was hyped up to be. All I heard for years before the Shield was even a thing was how great he was on the mic. He's honestly not even a Seth Rollins level guy, and I don't even like Seth. :ld:

Don't worry breh Jungle Boy gonna be back soon :troll:

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago

I think WBD already owns a part of the company which is why Snowman never even acts like he is pursuing a rights deal with another conglomerate. He also said that they are doing 12 ppv now because WBD wants more ppv.

White City Black

Ol’ Basquiat head ass
Daps
Reppin
Chicago's South Shore
they've moved past BOGO offers and now they got Buy 1 get TWO free :beli: but let the AEW fanboys say "Good crowd, solid movement late!" without adding the context

They should be spinning this as a way to give your friends a “free” sample of what AEW (or pro wrestling period) is all about