TONY KHAN STINKS! (TK ⛷️❄️ BINGES ON OFFER FROM WBD; WEMBLEY TURNSTILE COUNT = 46K 😢; DYNAMITE NO MILLION WATCH: 575 DAYS/82 WEEKS)

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Meltzer was one thing but now I've seen BackupHangman, JDFromNY, and now the Wrestlenomics nikka criticize Tony Khan all in a day.. these nikkas were his biggest dikkriders wtf is going on :damn:
Checks didn't clear or they found out they aren't going to get invited to the scrums anymore or get treated kindly backstage - they also probably are starting to see the writing on the wall that if they don't criticize now and AEW starts taking a dump they are going to look like they never knew what they were talking about

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
Nobody wants to see Paige, Hardyz, Edge, Jeff Jarrett and Big Show wrestle in 2023. Nobody wants to see Ric Flair on television as a regular character in 2023. Sting & Christian are fine because they're actually excelling in their spots. Fans want to see Kenny Omega, Hangman, Swerve, MJF, Darby, OC, Lucha Bros, Pac, Hobbs, Starks, Acclaimed, House of Black, Shida, Jamie Hayter, Willow...people we either never saw in WWE or we didn't see them hit their potential.

AEW has strayed from its original vision and has turned into the same ol' shyt, but somehow, even worse at times.

OneDeep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Nobody wants to see Paige, Hardyz, Edge, Jeff Jarrett and Big Show wrestle in 2023. Nobody wants to see Ric Flair on television as a regular character in 2023. Sting & Christian are fine because they're actually excelling in their spots. Fans want to see Kenny Omega, Hangman, Swerve, MJF, Darby, OC, Lucha Bros, Pac, Hobbs, Starks, Acclaimed, House of Black, Shida, Jamie Hayter, Willow...people we either never saw in WWE or we didn't see them hit their potential.

AEW has strayed from its original vision and has turned into the same ol' shyt, but somehow, even worse at times.
From putting on a decent show to just trying to pop a Rating

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
From putting on a decent show to just trying to pop a Rating

Also, nobody gives a shyt about Ring of Honor in 2023. Stop trying to make it a thing. I don't give a fukk about the ROH tag belts or trios belts when AEW has the same set of championships :mindblown:

He bought the shyt for its tape library so he could start something streaming on Max. It's 4 years in and that shyt still hasn't happened. This mufukka still streaming PPVs on BleacherReport and the shyt ass app doesn't even work more than 50% of the time. I had to watch All In on a computer screen because the app refused to Chromecast to my TV & the app on my Android TV refused to even load :francis:

WHolla09

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
he was pinned by his opponent at the upcoming ppv. which isn't exactly a bad thing. can look at it 2 ways. Jay White showed MJF that he can pin him once and he'll do it again when he counts or MJF can get some added motivation to not let that happen at the ppv. they don't need a Roman or Brock type that runs thru all their opponents just at the ppv. no AEW wrestler is built like this larger than life superhero character that wrestling used to have in the past. MJF has multiple people targeting him & to see one of them get a pinfall on him shows that he not invincible. its like the old adage "you can lose the battle, but win the war". a random dynamite don't mean shyt unless he loses when it really counts.
The issue is that he pinned him clean, from what I recall. Usually the heel cheats to score the victory. I think they should have pinned Max Caster and then beat the hell out of MJF as he’s trying to save him and do the fake pin then. Once the cameras are off then they can do the scissoring thing. It would get heat on Jay and still keep MJF strong

OneDeep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Also, nobody gives a shyt about Ring of Honor in 2023. Stop trying to make it a thing. I don't give a fukk about the ROH tag belts or trios belts when AEW has the same set of championships :mindblown:

He bought the shyt for its tape library so he could start something streaming on Max. It's 4 years in and that shyt still hasn't happened. This mufukka still streaming PPVs on BleacherReport and the shyt ass app doesn't even work more than 50% of the time. I had to watch All In on a computer screen because the app refused to Chromecast to my TV & the app on my Android TV refused to even load :francis:
That’s one thing I’ll give Vince he bought the competition & used the IP/Talent to better his product

Like ROH PPVs could've been AEW PPVs
Git rid of all the damn titles
Use the top talent get rid of the dead weight

But no gotta watch The Boys on Saturdays :beli:

Last edited:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
How much time ya got?
Actually, I won't paragraph you to death on a Friday morning, so here's a few bullet points:
  • They don't wrestle good matches, they just do moves without logic or ring psychology.
  • They're a couple of MAGA white boys (this is a mostly Black wrestling forum. We don't play that here).
:mjpls:That hasn't been true in while. The Bianca/Surfer Sting thread really showed what time it was on this subforum. Also look at who gets appreciation threads made about them in the JBO forum.

drifter

Superstar
Daps

Time skipped from Night of champions in Panama City in 01 to the Impact Center in Orlando 09 effortlessly. Covered 8 years in only 4

Moved so fast he out ran his brain Tony's in his 40s with 70s Vince mind

Who else could do all this nobody besides booker of the decades :wow:

Remy LeBreh

Linconia
Daps
Reppin
CLB/CLE/ALB
Like I mean

WWE let Cody wrestle with a torn ass pec. Didn't tell him no :skip:
Not to cape but the torn pec was a "it can't get worse" type of injury, just depends on pain tolerance. NFL players occasionally play though them for multiple games.
Now that orbital bone, you're either out or masked up at the least.

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland
I just seen that Ric Flair signed up over there... lmao shyts really over.
from their fans acting high and mighty on the moral high ground about Flair after the DSOTR episode to him joining a few years later

they looking at Khan and seeing a sucker

while all the young talent with promise will slide on over to WWE

Won’t be your generic ass

he don't need to be worrying about who holds the bum ass belts over there, his future is the NXT North American championship