TONY KHAN STINKS! (TK ⛷️❄️ BINGES ON OFFER FROM WBD; WEMBLEY TURNSTILE COUNT = 46K 😢; DYNAMITE NO MILLION WATCH: 575 DAYS/82 WEEKS)

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Bullshyt, They just do a bunch of acrobatic shyt that gets tiring after a couple of matches. Did you hear the mid reactions from the crowd? When an AEW is moved to silence/indifference then you know shyt is going south, not to mention people seem to tune out in droves whenever they're on TV. This isn't relegated to thecoli, this is the majority opinion of non Elite fans.

Hiring Flair is a desperate attempt to gain mainstream exposure, but even Flair's star power is fading quickly. People want him to Woo and then get the fukk off their TV, and his promos aren't even coherent anymore. He always went off the rails but now he just sounds like a drunk man trying to speak.

How much time ya got?
Actually, I won't paragraph you to death on a Friday morning, so here's a few bullet points:
  • They don't wrestle good matches, they just do moves without logic or ring psychology.
  • They're a couple MAGA white boys (this is a mostly Black wrestling forum. We don't play that here).
  • We still remember them disrepecting Booker T. Sure, they "apologized", but their apology holds as much weight at Michael Richards'.
  • Nothing about them is interesting, innovative, or exciting. If you've seen one YB match, then you've seen them all.
  • Nothing they do in the ring looks believable.
  • Their lack of ring psychology & selling makes their opponents look bad.
  • Even when they have a supposedly serious match (a street fight, for example), the YB always revert to doing silly stuff. "Goofy shyt" is their whole ring style.
  • They try way too hard to be cool & edgy, despite being two of the corniest cacs on Earth.
  • They copied '96 Shawn Michaels' look, but they have none of his charisma, promo skills, or talent. The blonde one does have '23 Shawn Michaels' hairline, though.
  • They're both puny & frail, but they each sell less than Goldberg in a bulletproof vest.
  • Since we know they can't fight outside of the ring (Hi, Punk), it's hard to buy their in-ring badass tough guy act.
  • Their indy spotfest style has no place in a company with a "real sports feel", as we were promised with AEW.
  • The MAGA Bucks take every opportunity to expose the pro wrestling business. We know it 's predetermined, but wrestling is always best when it looks real. Good wrestlers like FTR, Lashley, Gunther, and Danielson understand that concept, but the Bucks still can't grasp it after 20 years in the business.
  • When the Bucks had the pencil, they booked themselves at the top of the tag division instead of more credible, more believable tag teams. Tbf, I acknowledge that the Bucks had more name recognition, but they weren't anywhere near the most talented.
  • They try to do comedy, but they are horribly unfunny. They can't even do the joke stuff properly.
  • The Young Bucks entire act is beyond stale. The Unwashed don't even cheer for them anymore, and The Unwashed cheer for everything.
My bad, Breh, I said I would only give you a few bullet points, and I'm still going. I could keep on, but my coffee is getting cold. I'll let HitGOAT take over from here:

The same can be said about 90% of AEW roster and Indy wrestling in general. But yet they get all of the heat for it

Just about everyone kicks out of 15227 finishers every match. A good match today is who can do the flippiest shyt and kick out of the most finisher at 2.999999 seconds

KO said in an interview that one thing he doesn’t like about the current locker rooms is these guys be feeling themselves too much. At the end of the day the belts are props but these guys act like if they don’t get the title then they are being held back.

Y’all are hating on them for being a product of the current wrestling environment because of their political views? :why:

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
I find their matches tiring, and I think what hurts their matches to me is there nowhere close to prime MCMG when it comes to the style of wrestling they try to do.

Anyways, that point isn't important, but the bucks just aren't draws, and Tony siding with them and the Elite seems to be one of his biggest mistakes. You can say what you want about Punk, but he's a draw. Punk leaving AEW killed momentum because the company doesn't seem as big as it was when he was on board. I don't think any of the guys on the current roster are major draws, and Tony needs to find a way to build new stars.
Punk was toxic is the purest sense, he is never going to be happy and if it wasn’t them the. It’s jungle boy or colt cabana or whoever else he feels looked at him wrong. You can’t win with him, he will never live up to his potential because he can’t get out of his own way. He was not worth it, and if AEW doesn’t have star power then that’s on them for catering or trying to cater to people that like the flippy style of wrestling

AEW only exist as the anti vice era WWE, once Vince was forced out WWE fixed about 85% of their issues and is now far better than AEW. Their problem isn’t the young bucks and their answer isn’t a whiny crybaby cm punk. They need to find a young guy to prop up against MJF, someone who weighs over 200lbs and can talk. Until then they will always be seen as number 2

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
The same can be said about 90% of AEW roster
That's not a selling point, sir. :francis:
A good match today is who can do the flippiest shyt and kick out of the most finisher at 2.999999 seconds
No dafuq it isn't! :scust: Don't confuse something as being good just because it has become more commonplace. Gunther, Bobby Lashley, Samoa Joe, Powerhouse Hobbs, Ricky Starks, Shane Taylor, Chad Gable, Josh Alexander, and a host of other talented wrestlers have consistently GOOD matches, and none of them need to do gymnastics in their matches.
Y’all are hating on them because of their political views? :why:
Most of us are Black, we don't support MAGA anything; so yes, the Bucks' political views are another point in a long list (there were plenty of things besides politics that I mentioned, btw) of things to not like about the Jackson brothers.
:yeshrug:

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
Kahn claims to be a great booker and doesn't understand the basics of booking
I don't give a fukk what Tony grew up on. Actions speak louder than words. His idea of booking is "dream matches."
He's honestly not even a Seth Rollins level guy, and I don't even like Seth.
Seth Rollins ain't a Seth rollins level guy. Being in WWE I thinks masks that. Moxley in WWE would seem to be on same level imo. Both are bums.
The same can be said about 90% of AEW roster and Indy wrestling in general. But yet they get all of the heat for it
When you're the face of something you get the credit but also the blame.
Just about everyone kicks out of 15227 finishers every match. A good match today is who can do the flippiest shyt and kick out of the most finisher at 2.999999 seconds
No, it's not.

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How much time ya got?
Actually, I won't paragraph you to death on a Friday morning, so here's a few bullet points:
  • They don't wrestle good matches, they just do moves without logic or ring psychology.
  • They're a couple MAGA white boys (this is a mostly Black wrestling forum. We don't play that here).
  • We still remember them disrepecting Booker T. Sure, they "apologized", but their apology holds as much weight at Michael Richards'.
  • Nothing about them is interesting, innovative, or exciting. If you've seen one YB match, then you've seen them all.
  • Nothing they do in the ring looks believable.
  • Their lack of ring psychology & selling makes their opponents look bad.
  • Even when they have a supposedly serious match (a street fight, for example), the YB always revert to doing silly stuff. "Goofy shyt" is their whole ring style.
  • They try way too hard to be cool & edgy, despite being two of the corniest cacs on Earth.
  • They copied '96 Shawn Michaels' look, but they have none of his charisma, promo skills, or talent. The blonde one does have '23 Shawn Michaels' hairline, though.
  • They're both puny & frail, but they each sell less than Goldberg in a bulletproof vest.
  • Since we know they can't fight outside of the ring (Hi, Punk), it's hard to buy their in-ring badass tough guy act.
  • Their indy spotfest style has no place in a company with a "real sports feel", as we were promised with AEW.
  • The MAGA Bucks take every opportunity to expose the pro wrestling business. We know it 's predetermined, but wrestling is always best when it looks real. Good wrestlers like FTR, Lashley, Gunther, and Danielson understand that concept, but the Bucks still can't grasp it after 20 years in the business.
  • When the Bucks had the pencil, they booked themselves at the top of the tag division instead of more credible, more believable tag teams. Tbf, I acknowledge that the Bucks had more name recognition, but they weren't anywhere near the most talented.
  • They try to do comedy, but they are horribly unfunny. They can't even do the joke stuff properly.
  • The Young Bucks entire act is beyond stale. The Unwashed don't even cheer for them anymore, and The Unwashed cheer for everything.
My bad, Breh, I said I would only give you a few bullet points, and I'm still going. I could keep on, but my coffee is getting cold. I'll let HitGOAT take over from here:

You summed it up. For years, I heard how great they were before AEW and then when I finally saw them I was "OK - oh that flip was cool" and then "That's it? What is this, why did he just pop back up?" and they look like a skinny guy off the street or your average guy...why am I supposed to buy them against any of their opponents and be interested?

OneDeep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans

KO said in an interview that one thing he doesn’t like about the current locker rooms is these guys be feeling themselves too much. At the end of the day the belts are props but these guys act like if they don’t get the title then they are being held back.

Y’all are hating on them for being a product of the current wrestling environment because of their political views? :why:
:aicmon: Not in the way you think
In AEW

They hit big move after big move without selling

Most matches are just spot fest

DaHNIC82

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Off The Cuff Radio/ScrewballRadio/BudeBoyEnt
Meltzer was one thing but now I've seen BackupHangman, JDFromNY, and now the Wrestlenomics nikka criticize Tony Khan all in a day.. these nikkas were his biggest dikkriders wtf is going on :damn:

Mofos blowing bags on Ric Flair bar tab and Doja cats blow stash. It's definitely panic mode