TONY KHAN STINKS! (TK ⛷️❄️ BINGES ON OFFER FROM WBD; WEMBLEY TURNSTILE COUNT = 46K 😢; DYNAMITE NO MILLION WATCH: 575 DAYS/82 WEEKS)

Daps
Reppin
Toledo, OH
TK fired his biggest star and kept The fukking Young Bucks 😂. They mean so little to the overall. They have added nothing and are doing nothing. It’s just accepted by the IWC that they aren’t draws or interesting when at the start of the company they were suppose to have this rabid fan base 😭😭. This would be like Vince firing Stone Cold and keeping Too Cool after a scuffle during the Attitude Era :dead:

This company will never recover.

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Say what you will about Punk, and I've probably shyt on his dumbass more than anyone on here the past two years for being a selfish self destructive dumbass...

But he's literally the one guy who was able to single handedly generate interest in AEW.

I legit be forgetting that Edge is there, BD is always hurt, Eddie Kingston is stuck in the bushes, Moxley ain't that guy like he thought he was or was hyped up to be. All I heard for years before the Shield was even a thing was how great he was on the mic. He's honestly not even a Seth Rollins level guy, and I don't even like Seth. :ld:
There is some truth to this. But he tried to keep punk but dude stays in some drama. He makes it to difficult to be around

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
TK fired his biggest star and kept The fukking Young Bucks 😂. They mean so little to the overall. They have added nothing and are doing nothing. It’s just accepted by the IWC that they aren’t draws or interesting when at the start of the company they were suppose to have this rabid fan base 😭😭. This would be like Vince firing Stone Cold and keeping Too Cool after a scuffle during the Attitude Era :dead:

I still don’t get why yall hate the young bucks. They put on good matches

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I find their matches tiring, and I think what hurts their matches to me is there nowhere close to prime MCMG when it comes to the style of wrestling they try to do.

Anyways, that point isn't important, but the bucks just aren't draws, and Tony siding with them and the Elite seems to be one of his biggest mistakes. You can say what you want about Punk, but he's a draw. Punk leaving AEW killed momentum because the company doesn't seem as big as it was when he was on board. I don't think any of the guys on the current roster are major draws, and Tony needs to find a way to build new stars.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Bullshyt, They just do a bunch of acrobatic shyt that gets tiring after a couple of matches. Did you hear the mid reactions from the crowd? When an AEW is moved to silence/indifference then you know shyt is going south, not to mention people seem to tune out in droves whenever they're on TV. This isn't relegated to thecoli, this is the majority opinion of non Elite fans.

Hiring Flair is a desperate attempt to gain mainstream exposure, but even Flair's star power is fading quickly. People want him to Woo and then get the fukk off their TV, and his promos aren't even coherent anymore. He always went off the rails but now he just sounds like a drunk man trying to speak.

White City Black

Ol’ Basquiat head ass
Daps
Reppin
Chicago's South Shore
AEW was presented as the anti-WWE brand. The fans who were mad at WWE for whatever reason waved the AEW flag no matter what Tony Khan presented. Dinosaurs, midgets, obvious choreography, & steak dinner musicals, all got "this is awesome" chants just because it didn't happen on RAW or SmackDown. It was never about the quality of the product, they were just going to support WWE's "competition", whether it was good, bad, or illogical.

Maybe Slim Charles can explain their mentality better:

Man this sums shyt up to a tee. This, along with the fact that it’s a “major” promotion with indy sensibilities…make them marks/fanboys feel like they really apart of something

That ol’ wink wink IYKYK shyt can only take this company so far, and it’s coming to a head now

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
How much time ya got?
Actually, I won't paragraph you to death on a Friday morning, so here's a few bullet points:
  • They don't wrestle good matches, they just do moves without logic or ring psychology.
  • They're a couple of MAGA white boys (this is a mostly Black wrestling forum. We don't play that here).
  • We still remember them disrepecting Booker T. Sure, they "apologized", but their apology holds as much weight as Michael Richards'.
  • Nothing about them is interesting, innovative, or exciting. If you've seen one YB match, then you've seen them all.
  • Nothing they do in the ring looks believable.
  • Their lack of ring psychology & selling makes their opponents look bad.
  • Even when they have a supposedly serious match (a street fight, for example), the YB always revert to doing silly stuff. "Goofy shyt" is their whole ring style.
  • They try way too hard to be cool & edgy, despite being two of the corniest cacs on Earth.
  • They copied '96 Shawn Michaels' look, but they have none of his charisma, promo skills, or talent. The blonde one does have '23 Shawn Michaels' hairline, though.
  • They're both puny & frail, but they each sell less than Goldberg in a bulletproof vest.
  • Since we know they can't fight outside of the ring (Hi, Punk), it's hard to buy their in-ring badass tough guy act.
  • Their indy spotfest style has no place in a company with a "real sports feel", as we were promised with AEW.
  • The MAGA Bucks take every opportunity to expose the pro wrestling business. We know it 's predetermined, but wrestling is always best when it looks real. Good wrestlers like FTR, Lashley, Gunther, and Danielson understand that concept, but the Bucks still can't grasp it after 20 years in the business.
  • When the Bucks had the pencil, they booked themselves at the top of the tag division instead of more credible, more believable tag teams. Tbf, I acknowledge that the Bucks had more name recognition, but they weren't anywhere near the most talented.
  • They try to do comedy, but they are horribly unfunny. They can't even do the joke stuff properly.
  • The Young Bucks entire act is beyond stale. The Unwashed don't even cheer for them anymore, and The Unwashed cheer for everything.
My bad, Breh, I said I would only give you a few bullet points, and I'm still going. I could keep on, but my coffee is getting cold. I'll let HitGOAT take over from here:

Last edited: