TONY KHAN STINKS! (TK ⛷️❄️ BINGES ON OFFER FROM WBD; WEMBLEY TURNSTILE COUNT = 46K 😢; DYNAMITE NO MILLION WATCH: 575 DAYS/82 WEEKS)

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
Hhh tbh

It's crazy how for four years they absolutely been this garbage and actually much worse before. Now aew fans are pretending khans booking is a big problem. I don't get how they coulda ignored everything for so long.
AEW was presented as the anti-WWE brand. The fans who were mad at WWE for whatever reason waved the AEW flag no matter what Tony Khan presented. Dinosaurs, midgets, obvious choreography, & steak dinner musicals, all got "this is awesome" chants just because it didn't happen on RAW or SmackDown. It was never about the quality of the product, they were just going to support WWE's "competition", whether it was good, bad, or illogical.

Maybe Slim Charles can explain their mentality better:

Last edited:

get my pool

✶ ✶ ✶ ✶
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
It really needs a hard reset but it can't happen due to Tony's inexperience in everything that does not involve action figures
A reset really seems like their only hope. It would be a good way to get rid of the unnecessary stables and teams. They can’t even book a proper one-on-one storyline because everybody got lackies getting in the way. Edge vs Christian would be a money feud if all the randoms weren’t involved. The same could be said about the mjf and Jay white feud, Kenny vs takeshyta etc

When they first started it was a good change of pace from wwe but the shyt is just overboard atp

Last edited:

Trips

Superstar
Daps
AEW was presented as the anti-WWE brand. The fans who were mad at WWE for whatever reason waved the AEW flag no matter what Tony Khan presented. Dinosaurs, midgets, obvious choreography, & steak dinner musicals, all of it got "this is awesome" chants just because it didn't happen on RAW or SmackDown. It was never about the quality of the product, they were just going to support WWE's "competition", whether it was good, bad, or illogical.

Maybe Slim Charles can explain their mentality better:

:salute:Slim Charles is one of the best ancillary characters in TV history.

Remy LeBreh

Linconia
Daps
Reppin
CLB/CLE/ALB
I feel like I'm going to hammer this every week but listening to the Masked Man podcast iith David Shoemaker and Kaz, and Shoemaker is hilarious now.... anything that is generally considered "bad" from AEW they handwaved as AEW being clever. They said that TK was in on the joke of these constant underwhelming announcements :wtf:
Shoemaker also shyts on anything Cody related and never mentions him as a top face in WWE:heh:

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
I’m gonna cop tickets to watch All In live next year :ehh:

MarcMaron_1440x1440-7b97effd9c.jpg

:umad: @Tony Khan

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA

Wtf is going on over at AEW brehs? I thought this fool MJF hadn’t been pinned in a year or something. Now this goofy TK had him take an L on a random dynamite?

Didn’t MJF just go over Kenny Omega clean the other day :wtf:

he was pinned by his opponent at the upcoming ppv. which isn't exactly a bad thing. can look at it 2 ways. Jay White showed MJF that he can pin him once and he'll do it again when he counts or MJF can get some added motivation to not let that happen at the ppv. they don't need a Roman or Brock type that runs thru all their opponents just at the ppv. no AEW wrestler is built like this larger than life superhero character that wrestling used to have in the past. MJF has multiple people targeting him & to see one of them get a pinfall on him shows that he not invincible. its like the old adage "you can lose the battle, but win the war". a random dynamite don't mean shyt unless he loses when it really counts.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Say what you will about Punk, and I've probably shyt on his dumbass more than anyone on here the past two years for being a selfish self destructive dumbass...

But he's literally the one guy who was able to single handedly generate interest in AEW.

I legit be forgetting that Edge is there, BD is always hurt, Eddie Kingston is stuck in the bushes, Moxley ain't that guy like he thought he was or was hyped up to be. All I heard for years before the Shield was even a thing was how great he was on the mic. He's honestly not even a Seth Rollins level guy, and I don't even like Seth. :ld:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Say what you will about Punk, and I've probably shyt on his dumbass more than anyone on here the past two years for being a selfish self destructive dumbass...

But he's literally the one guy who was able to single handedly generate interest in AEW.

I legit be forgetting that Edge is there, BD is always hurt, Eddie Kingston is stuck in the bushes, Moxley ain't that guy like he thought he was or was hyped up to be. All I heard for years before the Shield was even a thing was how great he was on the mic. He's honestly not even a Seth Rollins level guy, and I don't even like Seth. :ld:
Only reason he generated buzz was because dude was always throwing shots. I don’t recall a lot of Punk/AEW talk before he broke his ankle (aside from the first few months he returned). Basically being a drama queen made the interwebs :krs:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Only reason he generated buzz was because dude was always throwing shots. I don’t recall a lot of Punk/AEW talk before he broke his ankle (aside from the first few months he returned). Basically being a drama queen made the interwebs :krs:
Say whatever you want.

There were two different CM Punk/AEW threads on here simultaneously going nonstop 24/7 for a week straight on here at one point.

Aside from that AEW barely gets mentioned on here outside of the show threads.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Say whatever you want.

There were two different CM Punk/AEW threads on here simultaneously going nonstop 24/7 for a week straight on here at one point.

Aside from that AEW barely gets mentioned on here outside of the show threads.
AEW barely gets stand-alone threads because there’s already 2-3 big ones where we discuss shyt, which is mostly bytching. :heh: