TONY KHAN STINKS! (TK ⛷️❄️ BINGES ON OFFER FROM WBD; WEMBLEY TURNSTILE COUNT = 46K 😢; DYNAMITE NO MILLION WATCH: 575 DAYS/82 WEEKS)

Trips

Superstar
Daps

#bookeroftheyear

I feel TK stays doing this with both women's belts. A girl takes 3 losses and then she's fighting for a championship. Looking at you Marina Shafir, Taya Valkyrie. and so many others.
Where the hell are the other women on his roster?
Agreed. It feels like they've been using just the same 6 girls for two months now. (Snacklander, Shida, Ruby, Sky, Anna Jay, Willow) sprinkle in the usual Marina Shaffir, Keira Hogan named jobber match. And some Toni Storm entertainment. that has been AEW women's division. Sorry if I missed some names. And I'll say outside of NXT WWE is really bad about this as well. But, for some reason it doesn't feel like I look up and see the same match every week. Like I'll forget what day it is each time I see the same girl wrestle Marina. Or Sky vs Ruby.

Last edited:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Most of the other women are :trash: or jobbers. Y’all would bytch if Emi Sakura or Billie Starks was in the match anyway. :gucci:

Mercedes Martinez and Athena are the only other decent women wrasslers that come to mind, but they’re doing ROH.

Aside from that, really disappointing how Kokaine Khan has been using Willow recently. Straight jobber status. :francis:

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego

Wtf is going on over at AEW brehs? I thought this fool MJF hadn’t been pinned in a year or something. Now this goofy TK had him take an L on a random dynamite?

Didn’t MJF just go over Kenny Omega clean the other day :wtf:

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
Most of the other women are :trash: or jobbers. Y’all would bytch if Emi Sakura or Billie Starks was in the match anyway. :gucci:

Mercedes Martinez and Athena are the only other decent women wrasslers that come to mind, but they’re doing ROH.

Aside from that, really disappointing how Kokaine Khan has been using Willow recently. Straight jobber status. :francis:

Breh I only asked where the other women were at. Calm down :mjlol:

Trips

Superstar
Daps

Emi Sakura 87 years old!! Why put her out there like that?

Have her out there getting smoked by Ruby Soho or Julia Hart

Be like the barber shop scene in coming to America. Emi Sakura's old ass haha

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
IMG-4564.jpg

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Wtf is going on over at AEW brehs? I thought this fool MJF hadn’t been pinned in a year or something. Now this goofy TK had him take an L on a random dynamite?

Didn’t MJF just go over Kenny Omega clean the other day :wtf:

Kahn claims to be a great booker and doesn't understand the basics of booking. If you're going to put your champion in a 3v3 or 2v2 or 4v4 match and have him lose, then he shouldn't be the one taking the pin. That's the point of adding the other guys. Didn't he see how WWE protected Cody just recently? They had him lose the tag titles but they protected him from the pin and had him no where near the ring so that it wasn't his fault/couldn't be attributed to him in anyway.

Cody's been back in WWE for over a year now, and he's only lost 3 matches and been pinned by two guys (Reigns/Lesnar). That is how you protect your top talent.