TONY KHAN STINKS! (TK ⛷️❄️ BINGES ON OFFER FROM WBD; WEMBLEY TURNSTILE COUNT = 46K 😢; DYNAMITE NO MILLION WATCH: 575 DAYS/82 WEEKS)

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
That's a horrible plan. Even if Hobbs goes undefeated against that person, how does that elevate him? Hopefully, Hobbs says no to that program and asks to be placed permanently on Collision (until he goes to NXT or TNA).
Powerhouse also needs to talk to Action Andretti about how detrimental that Jericho rub actually is.

Saw this coming when Jericho got
Jerishow
trademarked a few weeks back

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
Saw this coming when Jericho got
Jerishow
trademarked a few weeks back
Disappointed Bunk Moreland GIF - Disappointed Bunk Moreland Bunk GIFs

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
That's a horrible plan. Even if Hobbs goes undefeated against that person, how does that elevate him? Hopefully, Hobbs says no to that program and asks to be placed permanently on Collision (until he goes to NXT or TNA).
Powerhouse also needs to talk to Action Andretti about how detrimental that Jericho rub actually is.
Powerhouse would be a world champion in TNA and booked very well. If it’s about the money he could parlay that into big time WWE money in a year or 2. These guys in AEW have a clear ceiling no one’s ever going to rise above. He needs to thank Tony of the opportunity and start betting on himself like Jade.

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
Powerhouse would be a world champion in TNA and booked very well. If it’s about the money he could parlay that into big time WWE money in a year or 2. These guys in AEW have a clear ceiling no one’s ever going to rise above. He needs to thank Tony of the opportunity and start betting on himself like Jade.
Breh, one thing that all of the veterans say about Hobbs is that he'a coachable. If he goes to TNA for a year and soaks up everything he can from the guys there, he'll command top dollar in WWE.
After a TNA stint, I could honestly see Powerhouse Hobbs getting called up & going right into a program with Lashley, Gunther, or Cody Rhodes.
The only reason (other than learning) that I want Hobbs to go to TNA after he leaves AEW is that the WWE roster is slightly bloated, and I don't want Hobbs to get lost in the shuffle. They should call Hobbs up after 'deavor season.

drifter

Superstar
Daps
When is Hobbs contract up because he's already 32. If he's ever going to WWE he needs to as soon as the deal's up. Yeah he'd have to do to NXT, it's not forever though. Get in, figure out what they want from you in the system, cash out while you can still do it at a high level. I don't worry about Hobbs there ain't many in today's business with the combination of strength/athleticism

Or just go to Impact, not everybody is on WWE's timeline or WWE's not a fit for everybody. He can still be successful without going there. That's why it was important 3 years ago to have something in place building up high talent like Jade/Hobbs. Not only for their sake, also so they can actually contribute and make money for you when the time comes

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
[Fightful Select] Chris Jericho’s plan for Will Hobbs

The plan is for Paul Wight to be Jericho’s answer to Will Hobbs, with a potential match taking place at Full Gear.
And yet if he pitched that in WWE they'd be saying that it was Vince booking 100% and that the company is dying because of him

DoubleJ13

Smooth sailing from here on out...
Daps
Reppin
Thunder/TSC
He just throwing Shida some title defenses before he puts the belt on Storm at the PPV :manny:

Shida is just there as someone to throw the belt on when people start complaining, rack up a bunch of nothing defenses, & drop it to whoever. She's had the belt 3 times & the only angle I remember that wasn't just this person is the next challenger was with Emi & that was about how she could never beat her in Japan.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
He just throwing Shida some title defenses before he puts the belt on Storm at the PPV :manny:

Shida is just there as someone to throw the belt on when people start complaining, rack up a bunch of nothing defenses, & drop it to whoever. She's had the belt 3 times & the only angle I remember that wasn't just this person is the next challenger was with Emi & that was about how she could never beat her in Japan.
She should have never had it these past two times.