TONY KHAN STINKS! (TK ⛷️❄️ BINGES ON OFFER FROM WBD; WEMBLEY TURNSTILE COUNT = 46K 😢; DYNAMITE NO MILLION WATCH: 575 DAYS/82 WEEKS)

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I said it last night; other than Starks vs FTR #1, that was an episode of Dynamite. The whole selling point of Collision was that it would have a different feel than the Wednesday night silliness.
Miss Kenny doesn't belong on Saturday nights.
Not just that - no stories built at all. What is the point of watching your weekly tv without a compelling story to watch? The PPVs should be the pay off for watching the tvs. I understand that Tony wants to be different, but no one tunes into television partly because they know nothing that happens matters and they can just watch the PPV.

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

How the hell you don’t have anything for your best womens wrestler? You’ve had a damn year to think of something for her to do and.. nothing?

Can I side note that I know a lot of people don't like the half face paint but I really appreciate the work Rosa puts into these looks. Really comes off like a star.

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lyrical miracle dream matches with no build & unfunny white boy "humor" ain't gonna cut it.
Tony also needs to stop trying to force extremely niche Japanese wrestling on an American audience. It's cool to bring over Jushin Liger once every few years, but we don't need to see every western wrestler touch foreheads, trade forearms, and channel their fighting spirit. That's not what we do here. In America, good stories have always been what sold:
-JYD vs the Freebirds
-Dusty vs The Four Horsemen
-Tommy Dreamer vs Raven
-The Bloodline storyline
-The Mega Powers storyline

Tony was on the right track with MJF & Adam Cole, but he has now turned that into the Roddy Strong & Friends Comedy Hour.
If Tony shifts his focus to coherent, CONSISTENT, and captivating storylines, then I believe AEW can return to its glory days.
They shoulda just had Joe smack Adam Cole around after he came in with the save, refuse to shake MJF's hand, proceed to duck him and beat up other guys - then pay off at the PPV wrestling a match for the title and because its revenge from MJF - have MJF win or lose (depending upon what you want to build) then when Adam returns in some MJF match because he's healed to support his buddy, he swerves and betrays him for not protecting him enough boom! setup MJF vs Cole

Anyway I know I just tried to figure out several months of wrestling but everything that's happened with MJF has been stupid since.
And they need to tell him to knock off the steroids. I didn't see how bad his acne was until recently :smh::huhldup:

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ROH should be their NXT and not an extension of AEW

List of things they need to do to improve ROH
- Stop having ROH titles shown on AEW shows
- Limit how many AEW talent can show up in ROH
- ROH should be used for development to get guys ready for AEW. A person like Nick Wayne has no business being shown on AEW TV and should be putting in work in ROH before he gets called up
- There's a bunch of talent in AEW I feel that are lost in the shuffle and should be in ROH to get some seasoning.
- ROH should be a brand for them to scoop up indie talent and develop them
- Film ROH in a studio and only travel for PPVs when they feel they're ready for the road
- At the moment ROH feels too much of an extension of AEW and an afterthrough because AEW has too many shows imo. Also, in no situation should this be the current state of ROH champions. This is mainly talent that are featured on main AEW show and devalues ROH titles because they feel like props.

w0yD0jE.png
Hickenbottom managed to elevate NXT using a similar kinda strategy - putting the belts on main roster stars. This just didn't do anything for ROH

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
If Im a Billionaire...Me and my goons would've smacked the shyt out Punk and anybody else who think they run shyt :mjlol:

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
[Fightful Select] Chris Jericho’s plan for Will Hobbs

The plan is for Paul Wight to be Jericho’s answer to Will Hobbs, with a potential match taking place at Full Gear.
That's a horrible plan. Even if Hobbs goes undefeated against that person, how does that elevate him? Hopefully, Hobbs says no to that program and asks to be placed permanently on Collision (until he goes to NXT or TNA).
Powerhouse also needs to talk to Action Andretti about how detrimental that Jericho rub actually is.