TONY KHAN STINKS! (TK ⛷️❄️ BINGES ON OFFER FROM WBD; WEMBLEY TURNSTILE COUNT = 46K 😢; DYNAMITE NO MILLION WATCH: 575 DAYS/82 WEEKS)

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
I see people on Twitter say they want the WWE to respond to Tony, but their never going to do it. The best thing they can do is to continue to ignore him, which is the best way to keep winning. Responding would only make people start to feel sorry for him, and then the tide would turn in his favor.
Respond and say what?

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
This is why I don't think AEW are long for this world.

Eventually the heat is gonna be turned up too much for Khan and like most spoilt brats he's gonna have a tantrum and take his ball and go home.

Cokeboy had old school promoters pulling burners on him when he went national. This goofball is having meltdowns over twitter trolls with 7 followers talking shyt :heh:

If the ratings and attendance continues to spiral then he's gonna become completely unhinged.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
This is why I don't think AEW are long for this world.

Eventually the heat is gonna be turned up too much for Khan and like most spoilt brats he's gonna have a tantrum and take his ball and go home.

Cokeboy had old school promoters pulling burners on him when he went national. This goofball is having meltdowns over twitter trolls with 7 followers talking shyt :heh:

If the ratings and attendance continues to spiral then he's gonna become completely unhinged.
They were literally calling Vince Sr and telling him that they were going to kill his son. That's why I believe Vince was more amused than threatened by Tony.

drifter

Superstar
Daps
Knowing that guys like Hobbs, Starks, etc. can see the superstar treatment that Cody, Jade, and even Brian Pillman are getting, do you think that Tony Khan will start putting more resources into building stars & keeping them happy?
If he could do any better than what he's done he would regardless of what WWE does

Doesn't have the background/experience to do any better, apparently anybody that goes over either there forgets how to do their job or isn't interested in doing it at the same level they did in WWE. That or he isn't listening. He might try paying them more than if they jumped that's about all he's got

drifter

Superstar
Daps
Knowing that guys like Hobbs, Starks, etc. can see the superstar treatment that Cody, Jade, and even Brian Pillman are getting, do you think that Tony Khan will start putting more resources into building stars & keeping them happy?

This came across though I've been thinking it for a while now. It really hit for me last Tues when he was malfunctioning what do y'all think :jbhmm:

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
No.

Case in point, tonight’s show being built around 50 year old Edge and 64 year old Sting.

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
On the latest edition of Tuesday with The Taskmaster, former WCW wrestler and booker Kevin Sullivan addressed the situation with AEW and Tony Khan announcing the firing of CM Punk stemming from a backstage incident that took place in August at AEW All In at Wembley Stadium in London. Below are some highlights (via WrestlingInc.com):

Sullivan on CM Punk’s media scrum comments after AEW All Out 202: “Obviously, this had been brewing for a long time. I know that everybody knows this is sports entertainment, but some things should be left in the back.”

On the backstage incident involving CM Punk and Jack Perry: “What gave [Perry] the right to chest-bump [Punk], [he gets] suspended and Punk [gets] fired? Can you tell me what that was about? I think I got it. It is a group of people that outnumber Punk, and they probably went to [Khan] and said, ‘It’s either him or us.'”

On Tony Khan saying on TV that he feared for his life during the incident with Punk: “How does that come across to the average wrestling fan? Would Vince McMahon say that?”

Tony Khan announced the firing of CM Punk about a week after All In with an announcement at the start of AEW Collision the following Saturday in Chicago.

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
On the latest edition of Tuesday with The Taskmaster, former WCW wrestler and booker Kevin Sullivan addressed the situation with AEW and Tony Khan announcing the firing of CM Punk stemming from a backstage incident that took place in August at AEW All In at Wembley Stadium in London. Below are some highlights (via WrestlingInc.com):

Sullivan on CM Punk’s media scrum comments after AEW All Out 202: “Obviously, this had been brewing for a long time. I know that everybody knows this is sports entertainment, but some things should be left in the back.”

On the backstage incident involving CM Punk and Jack Perry: “What gave [Perry] the right to chest-bump [Punk], [he gets] suspended and Punk [gets] fired? Can you tell me what that was about? I think I got it. It is a group of people that outnumber Punk, and they probably went to [Khan] and said, ‘It’s either him or us.'”

On Tony Khan saying on TV that he feared for his life during the incident with Punk: “How does that come across to the average wrestling fan? Would Vince McMahon say that?”

Tony Khan announced the firing of CM Punk about a week after All In with an announcement at the start of AEW Collision the following Saturday in Chicago.

Damn Killer Kev just now talking about this :lolbron: