TONY KHAN STINKS! (TK ⛷️❄️ BINGES ON OFFER FROM WBD; WEMBLEY TURNSTILE COUNT = 46K 😢; DYNAMITE NO MILLION WATCH: 575 DAYS/82 WEEKS)

DoubleJ13

Smooth sailing from here on out...
Daps
Reppin
Thunder/TSC
So does their hardcam side just look like regardless of it’s a sell out or not? Is that how it looks in WWE too?

WWE tapes off whatever rows they need & then sell around that. AEW either just doesn't know how to set it up without blocking a whole section off or doesn't sell tickets in that section at all for whatever reason.

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
So does their hardcam side just look like regardless of it’s a sell out or not? Is that how it looks in WWE too?

I have no clue. I figured it just became a running meme

if a show is sold out (like legitimately sold out) then the hard cam seats are typically the last to be filled up. They're gonna try to fill up every seat that will show up on cam before they sell the ones that will never be seen on TV.

If WWE sells 7500 tickets to a 12K NBA arena the hard cam will look spotty but not entirely empty like that

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
Sadly I have no clue if you’re even fukking around at this point considering how their ticket sales have been going…
The cheeseburger ticket bundle thing was a social media joke that people were saying earlier this year. AEW never actually had a cheeseburger & ticket bundle.
It might be a smart move now, though.