TONY KHAN STINKS! (TK ⛷️❄️ BINGES ON OFFER FROM WBD; WEMBLEY TURNSTILE COUNT = 46K 😢; DYNAMITE NO MILLION WATCH: 575 DAYS/82 WEEKS)

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
This came across though I've been thinking it for a while now. It really hit for me last Tues when he was malfunctioning what do y'all think :jbhmm:

This is facts even I haven't been as interested granted my main reason was to watch Jade every week. Then they started leaving her off every week until she finally said fukk em. Same time the Bloodline stuff, Nak and Seth, wwe women having a whole war, NXT is fire with all kinds of talent there's just too much to watch something had to give:yeshrug:

TheAlbionist

All Star
Daps
Reppin
London
This came across though I've been thinking it for a while now. It really hit for me last Tues when he was malfunctioning what do y'all think :jbhmm:

I don't think that should be any sort of surprise to anyone.

People just want wrestling on TV that matches their tastes - NXT Black/Gold was already entertaining a lot of the fans that eventually became AEW regulars, but WWE couldn't resist noticing its success and pushing it to the point it lost some of its "hidden gem" magic.

AEW arriving at a similar time as NXT's shark-jumping and eventual rebrand gave AEW a massive early image boost - it was like one door opening as another closed - now with NXT coming back into its own (just with an awful colour scheme) fans are split - both brands offer high quality, indie-adjacent pro-wrestling and production that make the fan feel more "hardcore" than Raw or Smackdown.

The factional stuff is massively overblown; most wrestling fans have never "hated" WWE, they just got frustrated at the lack of choice... now there is choice, people will go wherever there's a show that feels like it's targeted at "them" and AEW and NXT are both pretty good options. :yeshrug:

The only fans who truly confuse me are the ones who actively want WWE competition to fail despite not being shareholders or anything. But I have a feeling they're actually a very small minority.

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
they have Christian playing an older gay man in a turtle neck cruising for and harassing young men and people think its good. bizarre and sinister stuff

WWE missing out on Jay White might be a blessing in disguise

Anyone with two eyes knew jay white stunk. AEW fanbois tryna ignore hes getting outpromoed in his own group by a guy with a voice crack.

Tony Khan now running back the Wardlow storyline like we didnt see him squash mjf last summer and go on to do absolutely nothing lmao.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Anyone with two eyes knew jay white stunk. AEW fanbois tryna ignore hes getting outpromoed in his own group by a guy with a voice crack.
Get outpromoed by Rickety Cricket brehs
its-always-sunny-in-philadelphia-rickety-cricket.gif

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
they have Christian playing an older gay man in a turtle neck cruising for and harassing young men and people think its good. bizarre and sinister stuff

WWE missing out on Jay White might be a blessing in disguise

AJ is the only BC leader worth shyt... and I'll give Finn a nod because he's the OG of it all. And I enjoy Judgement day.. but I actually never liked finn before JD. All them other weird Indie nikkas is not it. I would see Jay White on impact and wonder how is he the leader of a group when he looks like everyone else and doesn't even stand out

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
AJ is the only BC leader worth shyt... and I'll give Finn a nod because he's the OG of it all. And I enjoy Judgement day.. but I actually never liked finn before JD. All them other weird Indie nikkas is not it. I would see Jay White on impact and wonder how is he the leader of a group when he looks like everyone else and doesn't even stand out
Jay White in Impact was boring as hell. His only saving grace was that he was fortunate enough to be paired with the DMV's very own Ultimate Finesser, Dashing Chris Bey.

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Jay White in Impact was boring as hell. His only saving grace was that he was fortunate enough to be paired with the DMV's very own Ultimate Finesser, Dashing Chris Bey.

Chris Bey is that dude. And I seen a little bit of Jay in New Japan too. I couldn't get into it. That feud with Finlay and Juice just looked like a bunch of generic nikkas fighting. Chris Bey is the only one that stood out in those series of tag matches on impact... also I haven't watched impact in a minute but is Ace Austin bullet club aswell? Last I saw he was teaming with Bey

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
Chris Bey is that dude. And I seen a little bit of Jay in New Japan too. I couldn't get into it. That feud with Finlay and Juice just looked like a bunch of generic nikkas fighting. Chris Bey is the only one that stood out in those series of tag matches on impact... also I haven't watched impact in a minute but is Ace Austin bullet club aswell? Last I saw he was teaming with Bey
Yeah, Ace joined last spring:

Austin & Bey are a tag team called ABC now.

get my pool

✶ ✶ ✶ ✶
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
So does their hardcam side just look like regardless of it’s a sell out or not? Is that how it looks in WWE too?