TONY KHAN STINKS! (TK ⛷️❄️ BINGES ON OFFER FROM WBD; WEMBLEY TURNSTILE COUNT = 46K 😢; DYNAMITE NO MILLION WATCH: 575 DAYS/82 WEEKS)

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
They DEFINITELY have a marketing problem. I think they’re in Houston next week and I only know that because brehs were in here cracking on that Mistico grudge match.
Forget all that, let's get to the real important issue.
Are Trill Burger & Turkey Leg Hut really as good as everybody says they are?

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I see people on Twitter say they want the WWE to respond to Tony, but their never going to do it. The best thing they can do is to continue to ignore him, which is the best way to keep winning. Responding would only make people start to feel sorry for him, and then the tide would turn in his favor.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I see people on Twitter say they want the WWE to respond to Tony, but their never going to do it. The best thing they can do is to continue to ignore him, which is the best way to keep winning. Responding would only make people start to feel sorry for him, and then the tide would turn in his favor.
Why respond to a MF that’s self destructing?

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
That's what I do to my bm when she starts trippin. Works every time.