TONY KHAN STINKS! (TK ⛷️❄️ BINGES ON OFFER FROM WBD; WEMBLEY TURNSTILE COUNT = 46K 😢; DYNAMITE NO MILLION WATCH: 575 DAYS/82 WEEKS)

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
I want a WWE heel to use that line :mjlol:

603860bcad75b4073e6455ba17c1dadf73745b7a.gifv

"Sethu Rollins-San, 私は心の底から、全身全霊をかけてあなたを憎んでいます!!"

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune

Lucha Vandross

Rhythm & High Spots
Daps
I thought since nobody attends the shows there was an outside chance that all these AEW fans muster up, get in formation and would tune in from their cheap piss stained satin couches and try to beat NXT but they've gave up too.

the packs lit, its over for them boys

using his unwell mother to garner some sympathy and muster up some anti WWE tweets is pathetic
it's his mother, I'm sure the talent would have understood if the phone calls where ignored.

you know where this is going. he won't be able to help but have some sort of dig at Jade soon.
and he better start spending money before he angrily watches a couple of them boys go to WWE and look better presented over there instantly.

Starks and Hobbs need to make that jump asap. shyt even Wardlow may cook in the E.

White City Black

Ol’ Basquiat head ass
Daps
Reppin
Chicago's South Shore

On some real shyt…on some random ass gimmicky Impact shyt…

I’d turn Rampage into “Digital Rampage,” make it live weekly, market it as an “innovative” and “immersive” way to involve the fans at home who aren’t able to make it to see AEW in person

Do this exact same set up, along with little “contests” for those who end up on camera, as well as for simply watching the show

Would it work? :patrice: Fukk if I know:yeshrug:

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps

I’d turn Rampage into “Digital Rampage,” make it live weekly, market it as an “innovative” and “immersive” way to involve the fans at home who aren’t able to make it to see AEW in person

Do this exact same set up, along with little “contests” for those who end up on camera, as well as for simply watching the show

That's a really good idea, Breh!
You know, @Cattle Mutilation has a big time job with AEW corporate. You should submit your idea to him so he can get you paid!

Daps
Reppin
Toledo, OH

Crazy how Dave can’t say that a lot of talent wanna leave because the creative sucks or lack there of.

It’s not the size of the roster, and he knows that.

If he told the truth him and his website loses their media scrum passes and possibly their news “sources” wild times indeed.

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La

It damn sure couldn’t hurt :pachaha: