TONY KHAN STINKS! (TK ⛷️❄️ BINGES ON OFFER FROM WBD; WEMBLEY TURNSTILE COUNT = 46K 😢; DYNAMITE NO MILLION WATCH: 575 DAYS/82 WEEKS)

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
That brings up a good question.
If you're 50 year old Edge, would you rather take a dump truck full of Shad Khan's money & wrestle in front of a small crowd, or would you rather make less money but be a bigger star in a company with far more mainstream appeal?
He tried to leave wrestling to be an actor and it didn't happen. So the mainstream appeal doesn't matter at this point. Take the money.

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
He tried to leave wrestling to be an actor and it didn't happen. So the mainstream appeal doesn't matter at this point. Take the money.
Glass half full, the mainstream appeal is what got Edge those roles in the first place (see Jade Cargill). Edge is no Al Pacino, but at least he has a few movies on Amazon Prime.
:yeshrug:

That being said, I'd also take the money if I were Edge.

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland
That brings up a good question.
If you're 50 year old Edge, would you rather take a dump truck full of Shad Khan's money & wrestle in front of a small crowd, or would you rather make less money but be a bigger star in a company with far more mainstream appeal?

I would've took what seemed to be the obvious cushy route for him and that was take the new deal at the E, pick who you want to wrestle at all the big PPV's/PLE's and retire at a Wrestlemania. then ask for a job in the creative, development or recruitment side of things because he clearly has a need to be involved.

and he got himself a nice little gig at Disney with that new Percy Jackson series did he not ?

instead he's zagged and even if the pay is that good for a wrestler at his age, he's put himself in a whole new grind
son at the risk of ending up in a wheelchair because a Hardy fukks up a spot in a TLC style "one last match" between the Hardys and Edge & Christian

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
I would've took what seemed to be the obvious cushy route for him and that was take the new deal at the E, pick who you want to wrestle at all the big PPV's/PLE's and retire at a Wrestlemania. then ask for a job in the creative, development or recruitment side of things because he clearly has a need to be involved.

and he got himself a nice little gig at Disney with that new Percy Jackson series did he not ?

instead he's zagged and even if the pay is that good for a wrestler at his age, he's put himself in a whole new grind
son at the risk of ending up in a wheelchair because a Hardy fukks up a spot in a TLC style "one last match" between the Hardys and Edge & Christian
He already got hurt doing a hardcore match with Randy Orton in WWE, that's just part of the game.

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
Silver lining, the big money that Edge Adam Copeland is making now will cover the tetanus shots & antiviral meds that he will need after he rolls around in Moxley's & Miss Kenny's blood.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps

I love PE, they way more fun to listen to than Grapsody. I didnt know about the Lebatard/Khan interview so wanted to check that out first

Khan doing all that woofing about "cena's streak" and he didnt even show commercials in the first 30minutes? :russ:
I see why he had a breakdown when he lost the ratings battle with NXT, this nikka did a press run for going against NXT :skip:

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
I love PE, they way more fun to listen to than Grapsody. I didnt know about the Lebatard/Khan interview so wanted to check that out first

Khan doing all that woofing and he didnt even show commercials in the first 30minutes? :russ:
I see why he had a breakdown when he lost the ratings battle with NXT, this nikka did a press run for going against NXT :skip:

PE is dope, and their Twitter game is *chef's kiss.
BRP is fun to watch, too:

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Looking at that Lebatard/Khan interview, I see where the AEW stans get the whataboutism shyt from. There were at least two times when he got called out on shyt and he went basically went "other promoters be having bigger problems...". This nikka has no accountability :francis:

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Looking at that Lebatard/Khan interview, I see where the AEW stans get the whataboutism shyt from. There were at least two times when he got called out on shyt and he went basically went "other promoters be having bigger problems...". This nikka has no accountability :francis:

Told y’all about the AEW incels :sas2: