TONY KHAN STINKS! (TK ⛷️❄️ BINGES ON OFFER FROM WBD; WEMBLEY TURNSTILE COUNT = 46K 😢; DYNAMITE NO MILLION WATCH: 575 DAYS/82 WEEKS)

White City Black

Ol’ Basquiat head ass
Daps
Reppin
Chicago's South Shore
Forget taking Tony's phone, somebody needs to hide his cocaine & Adderall before he sees this tweet!
:damn:
Bro this shyt looks ridiculous. Nobody gon look at this overly convoluted ass ad with like 80 people on it and decide they want to watch that shyt, in person or on tv. Speaking of which…

TK really more worried about twitter than putting butts in seats :smh:

Y’all got all these folks like Edge and you can’t send them on media tours?!? I know it’s been mentioned on here several times already but this MF is worried about mark ass “dream matches” with no build, and getting all these people paid, and not worried about getting asses in seats to actually experience this stuff? Lotta people still don’t know AEW exists.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Toledo, OH

TK really more worried about twitter than putting butts in seats :smh:

It was hot crowd, being there live. Super laid back atmosphere compared to a WWE show. This was my first AEW event. I actually used to work at the Huntington Center back in the day. I found a code for $10 tickets so me and my girl went, and had a nice lil time. But yea that entire hard cam side being blocked off was embarrassing. I legit felt bad for Edge and also Jim Ross for some reason :dead:

He made his entrance in front of the fans before the main event. The Christian/Danielson match was super dope live, crowd was in a frenzy. Made me glad I decided to go, literally last minute.

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
IMG-1702.png

……..

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
We really lived through some random ass times with that performance center/Thunderdome era
The Honorable Dr. Bobby Lashley's White Boy Summer began in the Thunderdome. If it means that Powerhouse Hobbs, Keith Lee, and Shane Taylor can start serving up company sanctioned Foundational Black Ass whuppins, then I hope Tony Khan orders those LED screens ASAP!
:blessed:

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
nah man, how do you go from hearing your music hit and running out and getting that buzz from the adulation of the crowd to this ? that's wild
That brings up a good question.
If you're 50 year old Edge, would you rather take a dump truck full of Shad Khan's money & wrestle in front of a small crowd, or would you rather make less money but be a bigger star in a company with far more mainstream appeal?

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That brings up a good question.
If you're 50 year old Edge, would you rather take a dump truck full of Shad Khan's money & wrestle in front of a small crowd, or would you rather make less money but be a bigger star in a company with far more mainstream appeal?
50 years old with a weakened neck, 2 kids, and a wife.....i'm taking the money