TONY KHAN STINKS! (TK ⛷️❄️ BINGES ON OFFER FROM WBD; WEMBLEY TURNSTILE COUNT = 46K 😢; DYNAMITE NO MILLION WATCH: 575 DAYS/82 WEEKS)

Organic Trees

Go Cavs! #LetEmKnow
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland born & raised
I usually have it on as background noise just to try to keep up with everything but if you miss a episode it’s not really a big deal bc lack of storylines..some weeks back it seemed like it hit a stride then went back to mid again
Tried it before but learned my lesson when MJF started talking crazy. Turned that racist shyt off

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
I think it's possible that were underselling just how many people are satisfied with combat gymnastics. It's possible aew gets a huge tv contract despite all of their issues. If that happens it's hard to imagine tony thinking, "we really need to switch things up."

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
Square biz.

The bolded alone is probably my favorite feud of all time.

• A backstory that makes sense for the time period
  • A bloodfued that would make the Crocketts shed freedom tears
  • fukkery to the gills
  • A end result (Dreamer never being able to pin Raven despite getting the upper hand of him)
  • Layers to the feud (subfeuds within each other)
The matches themselves ranged from alright to trash. Lets keep it a bean, you didn't see Raven/Dreamer for the back and forth 5 star bangers. You are trying to see blood, CTE, tables, and fukkery.

Thus why that feud will always live rent free in my heart next to Gangstas/Public Enemy and CeGOAT/Punk.

This was my favorite wrestling music video during the Kazaa days :wow:

Larry Holmes Gardens

Flabby and sick...
Daps
Reppin
Larry Holmes Gardens, FL
Always good to meet another resident of Larry Holmes Gardens! :myman:
Mr. Forbes,

We've been trying to reach you. We regret to inform you that you are behind on the past four months HOA fees, for a total of $1,500. Please contact us at 1-229-I-FLABBY at your earliest convenience to return your account to good standing.

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps

a man in a camouflage jacket is holding a microphone in his hand

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado

When you give the book to marks 💀

Imagine being able to fantasy book anything you want and choosing to include Jericho and the Undertaker IN 2024.

Why’d they stop doing character work shyt like this? It’s funny that these kinda segments are part of what makes NXT entertaining but aew had the idea first and abandoned it for some reason

I'm guessing the sickos didn't respond well to it.