TONY KHAN STINKS! (TK ⛷️❄️ BINGES ON OFFER FROM WBD; WEMBLEY TURNSTILE COUNT = 46K 😢; DYNAMITE NO MILLION WATCH: 575 DAYS/82 WEEKS)

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos

Why’d they stop doing character work shyt like this? It’s funny that these kinda segments are part of what makes NXT entertaining but aew had the idea first and abandoned it for some reason

Yeah IDGAF I will die on the hill when I say Dub 20/22 run was :whew: . Was the promotion all over the place, yes

Was Dallys Place the WOAT, certainly.

Was the shows watchable, :wow: Immaculate.

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
What ban bet? :mjlol:

Didn’t @Saysumthinfunnymike challenge you to a ban bet 1st and you ran off? Honor that 1st and then we’ll talk.

false I challenged him to a number of them first and he'd always duck those and then propose his own which never made any amount of sense. shyt i challenged him to a ban bet about the $$$ AEW would get on their new TV deal and he still ducked that :manny:

nice job running though :mjlol: still waiting on the link to me saying AEW wouldn't get a new TV deal, lets see it. Don't run to another man to fight your battles :unimpressed:

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Shut up and go obsess about @the cac mamba some more.
See now, you're stepping out of line, white boy. It's not being "obsessed" to call out anti-Black racists. Y'all sit on here and get too comfortable and believe you can talk to us any way you like. Rein that shyt in. Learn how to stay in your fukking place. I wasn't even trying to talk shyt, but fukk you.

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
See now, you're stepping out of line, white boy. It's not being "obsessed" to call out anti-Black racists. Y'all sit on here and get too comfortable and believe you can talk to us any way you like. Reign that shyt in. Learn how to stay in your fukking place. I wasn't even trying to talk shyt, but fukk you.

He knows he got caught in a lie so now he's trying to create a diversion

Wolfpac

Don't Turn Your Back....
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
I’ll see y’all in the Dynamite thread. :mjlol:

Especially you @Finn Baller , we get it, you hate AEW worse than the JEWS hated the nazis. And WWE is teflon here so nobody will ever actually call it like they see it.

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps

Especially you @Finn Baller , we get it, you hate AEW worse than the JEWS hated the nazis. And WWE is teflon here so nobody will ever actually call it like they see it.

nah I just hate AEW stans like yourself who can't take a joke or any criticism so you tell lies you did and then run like a bytch when forced to back up your bullshyt

get my pool

✶ ✶ ✶ ✶
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Yeah IDGAF I will die on the hill when I say Dub 20/22 run was :whew: . Was the promotion all over the place, yes

Was Dallys Place the WOAT, certainly.

Was the shows watchable, :wow: Immaculate.
It was working just off the variety of shyt alone. All the segments felt unique. Now it’s just all workrate
Don't run to another man to fight your battles :unimpressed:
Thats his move lol. Using dude as an attack dog then just sits in the shadows and likes his posts

Wolfpac

Don't Turn Your Back....
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
It was working just off the variety of shyt alone. All the segments felt unique. Now it’s just all workrate

Thats his move lol. Using dude as an attack dog then just sits in the shadows and likes his posts
Man I give you a chance as a fellow Chicago sports fan and this is the thanks I get. :mjlol:

Go be a Packer fan homo, you’re out of the Bears fan club. All this over fukking playfighting. :mjlol:

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

I don't give a shyt about Dynamite or AEW. Don't tag me in threads I don't post in. The fact that you take this shyt so seriously that you think people should die proves how pathetic you are. Take your corny ass back to reddit or wrestling forum.

I kinda think they need to die. :francis:

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
Man I give you a chance as a fellow Chicago sports fan and this is the thanks I get. :mjlol:

Go be a Packer fan homo, you’re out of the Bears fan club. All this over fukking playfighting. :mjlol:

you literally wished death on people because they made fun of AEW :mjlol:

Wolfpac

Don't Turn Your Back....
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
I don't give a shyt about Dynamite or AEW. Don't tag me in threads I don't post in. The fact that you take this shyt so seriously that you think people should die proves how pathetic you are. Take your corny ass back to reddit or wrestling forum.
Yeah ya do. Don’t like what I’m saying? Then do something about it.