TONY KHAN STINKS! (TK ⛷️❄️ BINGES ON OFFER FROM WBD; WEMBLEY TURNSTILE COUNT = 46K 😢; DYNAMITE NO MILLION WATCH: 575 DAYS/82 WEEKS)

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
This MF really answers every question the same :russ:

Speaking to Brandon Walker of Rasslin, Tony Khan was asked about Baker's suspension.

"Britt Baker has been on the show, just this week,"said Tony. "I think Britt Baker is fantastic. So great having Dr. Britt Baker DMD back in AEW. She is facing the CEO at AEW All In. It's going to be a fantastic match. Mercedes vs. Britt is one of those dream matches that I've wanted to see for a long time."

Killah Ray

Carolina hail to thee....
Daps
This MF really answers every question the same :russ:

Speaking to Brandon Walker of Rasslin, Tony Khan was asked about Baker's suspension.

"Britt Baker has been on the show, just this week,"said Tony. "I think Britt Baker is fantastic. So great having Dr. Britt Baker DMD back in AEW. She is facing the CEO at AEW All In. It's going to be a fantastic match. Mercedes vs. Britt is one of those dream matches that I've wanted to see for a long time."
Big reason why Busted Open quit bringing him on....got to the point where they would mention how much of a non answer he always gave...

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
Tony really missed a golden opportunity to be the only wrestling promoter that answers tough questions and treats the media with respect. Vince was a dikkhead, HHH doesn’t like tough questions, Tony would’ve stood out as being the “honest” one and come off semi likable for a change but instead he gives major Asperger’s energy and runs away from stuff that isn’t even that controversial

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Big reason why Busted Open quit bringing him on....got to the point where they would mention how much of a non answer he always gave...
Yeah and its just fuccking hilarious to me no matter what the topic is shyt literally copy and paste :russ:

Whether its some controversy, tv deal stuff, injury, new signing its always this same response :russ:

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego

These marks from fightful really believe Taylor Swift would stand foot at all in
bushlaugh.png

Wolfpac

Don't Turn Your Back....
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Hope y’all got your blood pressure meds reuped when Khan announces the new WBD tv deal. :lupe:

stro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
I wonder how Pretty Ricky is going to react once he stops getting the new toy star treatment in NXT