TONY KHAN STINKS! (TK ⛷️❄️ BINGES ON OFFER FROM WBD; WEMBLEY TURNSTILE COUNT = 46K 😢; DYNAMITE NO MILLION WATCH: 575 DAYS/82 WEEKS)

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Like most shyt that gets over in aew, they just kept doing the same shyt over and over with no kinda progression or tweaks until people got bored with it
Worst than that, They just fuccked over them

Ended their title reign prematurely to give the Assboys a title run to re-sign and never regained that energy after that.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos

THANK YOU!!

CM Phil said it best "Why you keep doing this Internet shyt"

Like goddamn, WE WANT TO WATCH YOUR PROMOTION!!!

Like I told my my fam, all my favorite AEW wrestlers are at home, in catering, or on their way to the E.

Let that sink in for a minute..

At one time, Khan had a roster of past, present, and future wrestlers and all these dudes need is a logical booking, a storyline without Tony Khan fluff, and guidance.

I will say this before and again, All In should have been a annual event because the moment they decided to turn it into a full fledged promotion, I got the vibes of One Night Stand to "ECW"...

OneDeep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans

Imma keep on saying it

A BRACELET & A NECKLACE are two of the most over things in wrestling today

An borderline high school drama is one of the most over things in wrestling today

Liv Morgan wearing booty shorts is more over than two guys wrestling for 1 hour

Chad Gables story

It’s bad but New Day/Final Testament

A lot of variety on TV that doesn’t surround a title

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Imma keep on saying it

A BRACELET & A NECKLACE are two of the most over things in wrestling today

An borderline high school drama is one of the most over things in wrestling today

Liv Morgan wearing booty shorts is more over than two guy wrestling for 1 hour

Chad Gables story

It’s bad but New Day/Final Testament

A lot of variety on TV that doesn’t surround a title

Almost as if heads actually want to see "gasp" wrestling with a plot :lupe:

As a hard body WCW head, while they had "bangers", the fact remains that they had storylines to contribute to such bangers.

One of my favorite feuds of all time was Dustin/Arn which led to the Stud Stable/Dusty and em wargames match.

It gave us everything from betrayal, a father and son reunion, and redemption as this was the first Dusty match in some time around that era.

Less is more, but the less with a plot outweighs the banger.

In a different paradox, Swerve would be in a year long feud with Keith Lee leading to a main event for the title at All In for the belt. This Keith having his "WM" like moment, Swerve looking like a huge threat with his belt meaning something beside a trinket, and black excellence main eventing the biggest show of them all.

OneDeep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans

As a hard body WCW head, while they had "bangers", the fact remains that they had storylines to contribute to such bangers.

One of my favorite feuds of all time was Dustin/Arn which led to the Stud Stable/Dusty and em wargames match.

It gave us everything from betrayal, a father and son reunion, and redemption as this was the first Dusty match in some time around that era.

In a different paradox, Swerve would be in a year long feud with Keith Lee leading to a main event for the title at All In for the belt. This Keith having his "WM" like moment, Swerve looking like a huge threat with his belt meaning something beside a trinket, and black excellence main eventing the biggest show of them all.
Story is King

Long Term Booking is King

The Austin/McMahon story is the greatest Fued in the history of Pro Wrestling but were the matches 5 star classics? fukk no

It was the story

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Story is King

The Austin/McMahon story is the greatest Fued in the history of Pro Wrestling but were the matches 5 star classics? fukk no

It was the story

:deadrose: Breh that cage match was 5 star fukkery, but 2/5 banger. If you like seeing Mcmahon bouncing and bleeding like a harpooned dolphin, no judging :hubie:

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps

Story is King

It was the story
Facts, Brehs.
You can look at every great wrestling feud, and still only count on one hand how many overly long, lyrical miracle bangers they had.

The Mega Powers storyline.
Hogan vs Andre.
Junkyard Dog vs the Freebirds.
The NWO Invasion.
Rock vs Austin.
The Bloodline storyline.
Randy Savage vs Jake The Snake.
Raven vs Tommy Dreamer.
Dusty Rhodes vs the Horsemen.
The entire Nation Of Domination story.
Etc.

Those are all legendary storylines & feuds, but the most memorable parts of those stories were told outside of the ring.