TONY KHAN STINKS! (TK ⛷️❄️ BINGES ON OFFER FROM WBD; WEMBLEY TURNSTILE COUNT = 46K 😢; DYNAMITE NO MILLION WATCH: 575 DAYS/82 WEEKS)

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Facts, Brehs.
You can look at every great wrestling feud, and still only count on one hand how many overly long, lyrical miracle bangers they had.

The Mega Powers storyline.
Hogan vs Andre.
Junkyard Dog vs the Freebirds.
The NWO Invasion.
Rock vs Austin.
The Bloodline storyline.
Randy Savage vs Jake The Snake.
Raven vs Tommy Dreamer.
Dusty Rhodes vs the Horsemen.
The entire Nation Of Domination story.
Etc.

Those are all legendary storylines & feuds, but the most memorable parts of those stories were told outside of the ring.

Square biz.

The bolded alone is probably my favorite feud of all time.

• A backstory that makes sense for the time period
  • A bloodfued that would make the Crocketts shed freedom tears
  • fukkery to the gills
  • A end result (Dreamer never being able to pin Raven despite getting the upper hand of him)
  • Layers to the feud (subfeuds within each other)
The matches themselves ranged from alright to trash. Lets keep it a bean, you didn't see Raven/Dreamer for the back and forth 5 star bangers. You are trying to see blood, CTE, tables, and fukkery.

Thus why that feud will always live rent free in my heart next to Gangstas/Public Enemy and CeGOAT/Punk.

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Facts, Brehs.
You can look at every great wrestling feud, and still only count on one hand how many overly long, lyrical miracle bangers they had.

The Mega Powers storyline.
Hogan vs Andre.
Junkyard Dog vs the Freebirds.
The NWO Invasion.
Rock vs Austin.
The Bloodline storyline.
Randy Savage vs Jake The Snake.
Raven vs Tommy Dreamer.
Dusty Rhodes vs the Horsemen.
The entire Nation Of Domination story.
Etc.

Those are all legendary storylines & feuds, but the most memorable parts of those stories were told outside of the ring.
Larry Zbysko was mid AF but got to have a 20+ year career cause of that one angle with Bruno.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Tony should’ve gotten one or the other not both, one of them should’ve went to WWE..they’ve booked Osprey good but Okada not so much..he’s been hilarious but they booking him like R Truth

I understand that this isn't Okada's first rodeo as being a goof. But its like dude getting paid to half assed and be Tony and em's friend :francis: . Get the bag and etc, but there's no defending the state of Okada in 2024.

Meanwhile, my mans Takeshyta putting on blassics and will just be another toy in the collection :mjcry:

OGBobbyJohnson

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Tri State Area
I understand that this isn't Okada's first rodeo as being a goof. But its like dude getting paid to half assed and be Tony and em's friend :francis: . Get the bag and etc, but there's no defending the state of Okada in 2024.

Meanwhile, my mans Takeshyta putting on blassics and will just be another toy in the collection :mjcry:
in that Richards video he said Okada might be hurt so who knows..he does have that strong style wrestling background but it’s still disappointing bc i remember the bidding wars for him

OGBobbyJohnson

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Tri State Area
I tried telling y’all. No matter what it’s about. No one will give af until it has a legit story behind it :manny:

Tried watching Aew on Wednesday. Turned it off due to it feeling like a Indy promotion with a high budget. It seems like the ratings support that
I usually have it on as background noise just to try to keep up with everything but if you miss a episode it’s not really a big deal bc lack of storylines..some weeks back it seemed like it hit a stride then went back to mid again

OGBobbyJohnson

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Tri State Area
Square biz.

The bolded alone is probably my favorite feud of all time.

• A backstory that makes sense for the time period
  • A bloodfued that would make the Crocketts shed freedom tears
  • fukkery to the gills
  • A end result (Dreamer never being able to pin Raven despite getting the upper hand of him)
  • Layers to the feud (subfeuds within each other)
The matches themselves ranged from alright to trash. Lets keep it a bean, you didn't see Raven/Dreamer for the back and forth 5 star bangers. You are trying to see blood, CTE, tables, and fukkery.

Thus why that feud will always live rent free in my heart next to Gangstas/Public Enemy and CeGOAT/Punk.

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yo the younger generation from these famous wrestling families are all built like string beans lol

Them two, Dom, Sting’s sons, DH Smith ( dude just had some height) and handful of others cats who I can’t think of right at this moment

Still tryna get used to these non Batista ass cats in the business today :pachaha:

Their dad's were on roids.

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Funny thing about AEW it was at it's hottest when they had build up and storylines . I know people don't like him, but Hangman at one point was an over talent when they had story build up of him chasing the title and going through the elite. Punk vs MJF was one of the hottest fueds going and that had built up storyline and people tuning in every week to see interactions. Even the early stuff like Codyverse and Moxley vs Jericho. Plus, Eddie Kingston wouldn't been a thing in current AEW because they don't give guys a chance to take a chance with the mic and sell themselves to the audience

I think the current issues with AEW they can't find their balance and putting too much stock into bangers with no payoff. They're not going to grow their brand if they don't find the entertainment part of wrestling. Most of the memorable stuff in wrestling aren't the matches, but the promos and moments that were created due to storyline payoff

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Funny thing about AEW it was at it's hottest when they had build up and storylines . I know people don't like him, but Hangman at one point was an over talent when they had story build up of him chasing the title and going through the elite. Punk vs MJF was one of the hottest fueds going and that had built up storyline and people tuning in every week to see interactions. Even the early stuff like Codyverse and Moxley vs Jericho. Plus, Eddie Kingston wouldn't been a thing in current AEW because they don't give guys a chance to take a chance with the mic and sell themselves to the audience

I think the current issues with AEW they can't find their balance and putting too much stock into bangers with no payoff. They're not going to grow their brand if they don't find the entertainment part of wrestling. Most of the memorable stuff in wrestling aren't the matches, but the promos and moments that were created due to storyline payoff
They had the hottest storyline in wrestling in Punk vs The Elite but those dweebs pissed it away and got rid of the biggest draw and best story teller in the company :mjlol:

Got this big All In event which is basically their equivalent of WM, and Bryan can't even pretend like he gives a fukk about winning. This shyt is lame. Going around for weeks saying oh I need neck surgery, oh my contract is actually up, oh I'm at peace with losing like wtf is this. Can you pretend like you actually wanna be AEW World Champion

OneDeep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans

Hangman was the the best thing story wise they ever done

Only thing that came close was The Acclaimed Punk vs MJF had some legs & now they’re fumbling Tony vs Mariah

What’s crazy is that they had an Taylor made story with Mercedes vs Britt but they managed to fumble that too

But they live & die by their tag line” Where the best Wrestle”

If a book began with “……The End” or didn’t detail the story what was the point of reading It