TONY KHAN STINKS! (TK ⛷️❄️ BINGES ON OFFER FROM WBD; WEMBLEY TURNSTILE COUNT = 46K 😢; DYNAMITE NO MILLION WATCH: 575 DAYS/82 WEEKS)

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
More deflection
You didnt want to have the last word, but had to make the above post, that doesnt makes sense. You still didnt say why you are steady posting a known racist/ racist sympathizer. I already peeped you were on bullshyt a couple weeks ago with the Will/Britt/MJF shyt. You went OD as hell shytting on Will and trying to make him the mastermind villain in the MJF/Britt shyt. Damn near every story that came out after that hardly even mentions Will. Now you steady posting and watching content by a known racist. You saying the racist had a black dude on there as some sort of defense is dumb as hell. You really went "but he has a black friend". shyt, Leo had Stephen on Django, so what was your point? You right I didn't watch the vid. You know why? Because as a black person I'm not going to support/watch/platform a racist if I can help it. As a casual I used to listen to Cornette, once I found out the bullshyt he did, I stopped listening to his pod. shyt is not as difficult as you make it seem, if you actually cared, which you dont.

You said you were "primarily black, spanish, portuguese", sounds like bullshyt. If you have any black in you, it's probably some bare minimum shyt/you hate yourself. No way a black dude(full or mixed) or person who fukks with black ppl would go this hard defending/posting a racist or blame a breh in all white ppl drama.

I will be putting you on ignore though, shouldve did it when your mask fell off a couple weeks ago.

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
2 things: you just admitted I was right.

2, I've given people on here the chance to meet up irl multiple times. They always puzzy out. Maybe next time they won't and they can report back to you if what I said I am is "bullshyt" lol. Why anyone would lie about what they are in 2024 is beyond me.

Trips

Superstar
Daps
Images with negative aura

I'm guessing after you win this belt. You get to sit down with TK and the design team and be like. So here's what I was thinking

young-thug-lil-durk.gif

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
tony khan: hunter n them think they really got something with the bloodline.. well I’m going to create a bloodline of my own, except it will be even better and stronger 😠

Trips

Superstar
Daps
tony khan: hunter n them think they really got something with the bloodline.. well I’m going to create a bloodline of my own, except it will be even better and stronger 😠

might be time for Aaron Solo to hang it up. I don't think buddy has ever won a match in AEW. And he seemingly takes L's outside the ring as well.
Nick Jackson looks like a Make A Wish fan.
:picard:
Wait!!! that's really him. I thought it was joke because the dude looks like him.

Mʀ2ᴋDᴇᴇᴢ

Licensed New Age Healer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest

Yo the younger generation from these famous wrestling families are all built like string beans lol

Them two, Dom, Sting’s sons, DH Smith ( dude just had some height) and handful of others cats who I can’t think of right at this moment

Still tryna get used to these non Batista ass cats in the business today :pachaha: