TONY KHAN STINKS! (TK ⛷️❄️ BINGES ON OFFER FROM WBD; WEMBLEY TURNSTILE COUNT = 46K 😢; DYNAMITE NO MILLION WATCH: 575 DAYS/82 WEEKS)

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps

dqrmUL8.png

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
So you must be a fan of his at this point? You stay posting his tweets and shyt :jbhmm:
every now and then he pops up on my feed because I’ve liked some of his posts
don’t agree with everything he says but when he’s right he’s right :manny:

I also regularly post stuff from Meltzer, Alvarez, SRS.. never been accused of being their “fan” :ld:

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
every now and then he pops up on me feed because I’ve liked some of his posts
don’t agree with everything he says but when he’s right he’s right
Just say you still consume his content and dont care about the racist shyt he said and does. Even though it was pointed to you.
Just because you "used to" like his some of his posts dont mean anything. You could easily block jdshyt on twitter, but you havent. You just posted a tweet from him on thursday. Blocking works because, I had to unblock him to search for the hogan tweet he had because the twitter search wasnt showing anything when I searched his account and "hogan".

You then made the conscious effort to watch his content and then post it in this thread. :mjpls:

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Just say you still consume his content and dont care about the racist shyt he said and does. Even though it was pointed to you.
Just because you "used to" like his some of his posts dont mean anything. You could easily block jdshyt on twitter, but you havent. You just posted a tweet from him on thursday. Blocking works because, I had to unblock him to search for the hogan tweet he had because the twitter search wasnt showing anything when I searched his account and "hogan".

You then made the conscious effort to watch his content and then post it in this thread. :mjpls:
First of all I don’t block anybody
second of all I’m especially not going to just because you want me to lol

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
First of all I don’t block anybody
second of all I’m especially not going to just because you want me to lol
Nice deflection here from the fact you steady consuming and posting content from a racist. Then tried to cover it up with the bullshyt excuse of "i dont agree with everything he says (because you know he on some racist bullshyt), but when he's right, he's right". :francis:

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Nice deflection here from the fact you steady consuming and posting content from a racist. Then tried to cover it up with the bullshyt excuse of "i dont agree with everything he says (because you know he on some racist bullshyt), but when he's right, he's right". :francis:
I'm not the type of person that needs to have the last word so I'm not going to spend my Saturday going back and forth with you over a YouTube video that also included the opinion of a black man but let's ignore that because you probably didn't even watch it.

So I'll just leave it at if you don't like something I post just block mute or skip, whichever you prefer.