TONY KHAN STINKS! (TK ⛷️❄️ BINGES ON OFFER FROM WBD; WEMBLEY TURNSTILE COUNT = 46K 😢; DYNAMITE NO MILLION WATCH: 575 DAYS/82 WEEKS)

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Btw, I gotta say aew got away with two of the foulest things I've seen in wrestling ever

ADAM PAGE DRINKING SWERVE'S REAL BLOOD AS IT DRIPPED. I'm sorry that is the worst shyt I've ever seen in wrestling. People cringed at dudes wiping blood on their chest, he literally dropped blood into his mouth. All time WOAT.

The "I got a roll of quarters for you" Jewish shyt for mjf that I think jungle boy said...how did that shyt get swept away in a week?

OneDeep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Btw, I gotta say aew got away with two of the foulest things I've seen in wrestling ever

ADAM PAGE DRINKING SWERVE'S REAL BLOOD AS IT DRIPPED. I'm sorry that is the worst shyt I've ever seen in wrestling. People cringed at dudes wiping blood on their chest, he literally dropped blood into his mouth. All time WOAT.

The "I got a roll of quarters for you" Jewish shyt for mjf that I think jungle boy said...how did that shyt get swept away in a week?
That was Juice with the quarters stuff

You know Stans were like

Well MJF signed off on it there’s no way he wouldn’t :troll::francis:

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?

The foulest shyt I ever saw in wrestling, and the 2nd worst part, with the 1st being that it actually happened, is that it was for NOBODY! I promise you nobody asked for this, and if they did, they should be put down.