TONY KHAN STINKS! (TK ⛷️❄️ BINGES ON OFFER FROM WBD; WEMBLEY TURNSTILE COUNT = 46K 😢; DYNAMITE NO MILLION WATCH: 575 DAYS/82 WEEKS)

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
65eb7481b97a4da5e3c5327aac28da5e_w200.gif

Status

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Where the hell is Sammy Guevara? :mjlol:
Hopefully not getting renewed. Overpaid and there are plenty of other guys who are more talented that you can do more with and won't injure veterans.

Hope he saved his money from knocking up his model wife (genuinely). His talent's not that deep to last forever.

krazykid18

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hopefully not getting renewed. Overpaid and there are plenty of other guys who are more talented that you can do more with and won't injure veterans.

Hope he saved his money from knocking up his model wife (genuinely). His talent's not that deep to last forever.

MODEL WIFE LMAO, yall dudes are funny all you have to be is spanish and dudes will say she is bad. Facially she is trash

Tay_Melo_%2853604517625%29_%28cropped%29.jpg

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
Dave Meltzer on Collision Fast Nationals Leak: "This was a number supplied by WWE. And for those who think like, “WWE’s not concerned about AEW” or “It’s a one-sided thing.” AEW is in a war with WWE. It’s a pro wrestling war. Okay? These pro wrestling wars are insidious."

*Meltzer continued: "They are both in a public relations war, where one side is far more effective as far as getting news out there and controlling the media because they are afraid of not having access or whatever they are afraid of. WWE obviously, whenever AEW has a badly rated show, WWE makes sure that the fast nationals get out.”*

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
Dave Meltzer on the AEW/CMLL booking: "Magnus, Rugido and these guys I don’t care if its San Antonio, Texas I don’t care if its Los Angeles, they’re not drawing people just putting a bunch of Mexican wrestlers on a show is not selling tickets to Mexican fans."

Dave Meltzer did not agree with AEW's booking of CMLL stars on this week's Dynamite:

"To me when it comes to this CMLL relationship if you want to bring in Mistico he’s a big star and he works his ass off, you know he really does so it’s cool. Volador, works his ass off great, great wrestler that’s cool. Mascara Dorada, gonna be a superstar. Atlantis Jr. already a superstar it’s fine.

"I have no idea why you would have Magnus, Esfinge and Rugido. Nothing against them, I don’t mind watching them on Friday nights but I don’t think they add anything.

"Magnus, Rugido and these guys I don’t care if its San Antonio, Texas I don’t care if its Los Angeles, they’re not drawing people just putting a bunch of Mexican wrestlers on a show is not selling tickets to Mexican fans.

"I know the purpose… it's Forbidden Door season and we wanna get people from STARDOM and people from CMLL, I just think it should be judicious."

(WOR)

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Dave Meltzer on the AEW/CMLL booking: "Magnus, Rugido and these guys I don’t care if its San Antonio, Texas I don’t care if its Los Angeles, they’re not drawing people just putting a bunch of Mexican wrestlers on a show is not selling tickets to Mexican fans."

Dave Meltzer did not agree with AEW's booking of CMLL stars on this week's Dynamite:

"To me when it comes to this CMLL relationship if you want to bring in Mistico he’s a big star and he works his ass off, you know he really does so it’s cool. Volador, works his ass off great, great wrestler that’s cool. Mascara Dorada, gonna be a superstar. Atlantis Jr. already a superstar it’s fine.

"I have no idea why you would have Magnus, Esfinge and Rugido. Nothing against them, I don’t mind watching them on Friday nights but I don’t think they add anything.

"Magnus, Rugido and these guys I don’t care if its San Antonio, Texas I don’t care if its Los Angeles, they’re not drawing people just putting a bunch of Mexican wrestlers on a show is not selling tickets to Mexican fans.

"I know the purpose… it's Forbidden Door season and we wanna get people from STARDOM and people from CMLL, I just think it should be judicious."

(WOR)
People pretending to know or care about CMLL is fukking hilarious

If wwe or aew brought in El Niño Hamburgesa from AAA in, I'd pop, but people don't know who the fukk these "Mexican legends" are for the most part...it's fake praise and interest.

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
People pretending to know or care about CMLL is fukking hilarious

If wwe or aew brought in El Niño Hamburgesa from AAA in, I'd pop, but people don't know who the fukk these "Mexican legends" are for the most part...it's fake praise and interest.
This. Except for the occasional Great Muta or La Parka, the average American fan only cares about American wrestlers.
Ain't nobody tuning in to see Super Porky!