TONY KHAN STINKS! (TK ⛷️❄️ BINGES ON OFFER FROM WBD; WEMBLEY TURNSTILE COUNT = 46K 😢; DYNAMITE NO MILLION WATCH: 575 DAYS/82 WEEKS)

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Btw, I gotta say aew got away with two of the foulest things I've seen in wrestling ever

ADAM PAGE DRINKING SWERVE'S REAL BLOOD AS IT DRIPPED. I'm sorry that is the worst shyt I've ever seen in wrestling. People cringed at dudes wiping blood on their chest, he literally dropped blood into his mouth. All time WOAT.

The "I got a roll of quarters for you" Jewish shyt for mjf that I think jungle boy said...how did that shyt get swept away in a week?
Wasn’t it swerve drinking AP’s blood :patrice:

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
The foulest shyt I ever saw in wrestling, and the 2nd worst part, with the 1st being that it actually happened, is that it was for NOBODY! I promise you nobody asked for this, and if they did, they should be put down.
Some of the birdbrained ideas Hangman comes up with :snoop:

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

See this shyt is garbage
I'll let them clearly helping each other up on the ropes slide since that's common in rope spots but landing on your feet after a Frankensteiner and then just standing there doing nothing with your back turned to your opponent is :camby:
Like wtf is Ray Fenix doing? He just sits there staring at Osprey for over 10 seconds for no reason

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune

See this shyt is garbage
I'll let them clearly helping each other up on the ropes slide since that's common in rope spots but landing on your feet after a Frankensteiner and then just standing there doing nothing with your back turned to your opponent is :camby:
Like wtf is Ray Fenix doing? He just sits there staring at Osprey for over 10 seconds for no reason

I'd rather see some meat get bumped :yeshrug:

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps

See this shyt is garbage

This shyt trash

The lack of selling is ridiculous. It doesn't make either wrestler look tough, it makes the moves they do look phony. This crap is the opposite of the real sports feel that Tony Khan promised.

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps

See this shyt is garbage

Here's another stupid thing from earlier in the show. Six minute mark:

I hate the ol' "give 'em the finger and let the opponent hit a move for no reason" that they do regularly in AEW. I know it's supposed to make the guy taking the move look like a defiant badass, but it really makes them look like a goof who is scared to fight.
It's bad enough that Dustin Rhodes had to get beat up by one of the least believable guys on the roster, but he just gave the little guy a free pass to win the match. If Dustin didn't want to put up a fight, he should've stayed at home.