TONY KHAN STINKS! (TK ⛷️❄️ BINGES ON OFFER FROM WBD; WEMBLEY TURNSTILE COUNT = 46K 😢; DYNAMITE NO MILLION WATCH: 575 DAYS/82 WEEKS)

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
The lack of selling is ridiculous. It doesn't make either wrestler look tough, it makes the moves they do look phony. This crap is the opposite of the real sports feel that Tony Khan promised.
Will has had some excellent matches that leave you with a greater appreciation for professional wrestling and where it can still go but when he leans too much into the athleticism side, which he has in spades, it takes me out of the moment almost every time. Guy's a great technical wrestler and I favor the matches where he leans more into that than this stereotypically indy style. Maneuvers have to have impact and consequences or you really are just pulling the curtain back and breaking immersion, shyt I can deal with it happening once or twice, there's been plenty of guys who no sold offense because of "adrenaline" or a gimmick but this shyt is just OD.

BUT everyone has a lane & some people swear by this so I let them cook. No hate, it's just not for me. :hubie:

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
It's bad enough that Dustin Rhodes had to get beat up by one of the least believable guys on the roster, but he just gave the little guy a free pass to win the match. If Dustin didn't want to put up a fight, he should've stayed at home
Dustin rocking the crimson mask during a qualifier match :what:

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
ADAM PAGE DRINKING SWERVE'S REAL BLOOD AS IT DRIPPED. I'm sorry that is the worst shyt I've ever seen in wrestling. People cringed at dudes wiping blood on their chest, he literally dropped blood into his mouth. All time WOAT.

I was in the building for this. shyt was 10/10

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
I was in the building for this. shyt was 10/10
You trolling? That shyt was :picard: :picard: :picard: I watched a video on YouTube this morning about Punk and unfortunately saw it again with no warning, and I almost threw up. If you really think that shyt is 10/10, what exactly did you take away from that to say it was “perfect”? Seriously asking

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
You trolling? That shyt was :picard: :picard: :picard: I watched a video on YouTube this morning about Punk and unfortunately saw it again with no warning, and I almost threw up. If you really think that shyt is 10/10, what exactly did you take away from that to say it was “perfect”? Seriously asking

lol I’m dead serious

I mean, I do think it was unnecessary and wild nasty so I fully understand the think pieces and shyt that came from it. But I mean hey, if them nikkas wanted to do that nasty shyt, I ain’t gon tell em not to. I grew up watching Iraqi’s get beheaded on rotten.com so a nikka spitting out blood in a wrestling match ain’t really move me

:yeshrug:

But yeah mane, I was in the building watching when that shyt went down and for me it was just a shocking spot that made me go whoa.. same with homie stapling his own chest and shyt. Watching that joint live was a crazy experience. Probably the best match I’ve seen in person

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
lol I’m dead serious

I mean, I do think it was unnecessary and wild nasty so I fully understand the think pieces and shyt that came from it. But I mean hey, if them nikkas wanted to do that nasty shyt, I ain’t gon tell em not to. I grew up watching Iraqi’s get beheaded on rotten.com so a nikka spitting out blood in a wrestling match ain’t really move me

But yeah mane, I was in the building watching when that shyt went down and for me it was just a shocking spot that made me go whoa.. same with homie stapling his own chest and shyt. Watching that joint live was a crazy experience. Probably the best match I’ve seen in person
Damn you're literally the target market for this shyt.

I grew up on the same shyt, you don't see me seeking it however...:weirdo:

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
Usually the stuff that makes you embarrassed when watching with a non fan or casual fan is the stupid Vince McMahon toilet humor but that blood spot was in that category to the fullest

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Damn you're literally the target market for this shyt.

I grew up on the same shyt, you don't see me seeking it however...:weirdo:

lol I don’t seek it either. I hate that tournament of death weed whacker czw type shyt

I ain’t feel like that with the swerve and hangmayne spot tho

Thumbtack spots make me cringe more than that shyt did

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
cLik3Fo.jpeg

Are they serious? :russ: