TONY KHAN STINKS! (TK ⛷️❄️ BINGES ON OFFER FROM WBD; WEMBLEY TURNSTILE COUNT = 46K 😢; DYNAMITE NO MILLION WATCH: 575 DAYS/82 WEEKS)

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
Yea I don't think this is the case. I just remember there was an obvious smear campaign by dirt sheets trash talking Brandi after she and Cody left, to the point that several wrestlers had to come out and defend her on social media.
It was funny how it was the largely black wrestlers that had to speak out and call bullshyt on it...
I'm sure no coincidence...
I'm no Brandi Rhodes fan, but it's worth noting that the same people who talked bad about her also regularly dogged Jade Cargill, AQA, & Big Swole.
There's no coincidence at all.
:mjpls:

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm no Brandi Rhodes fan, but it's worth noting that the same people who talked bad about her also regularly dogged Jade Cargill, AQA, & Big Swole.
There's no coincidence at all.
:mjpls:
Not to make jokes on Cody - but it did make me wonder because I remember a lot of the Black wrestlers coming out and saying they felt like Brandi and Cody were the only people they could talk to about certain problems backstage. I have a feeling that AEW, just like WWE had a reputation for - had some undercover suspect racist elements.

Just like why Swerve was put on Collision instead of opening the show and did a match with a jobber (I don't care about that lead-in excuse) but the IWGP title with the white man was all over their flagship show right after winning. Seems sus.

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
Swerve should have had his celebration on Wednesday and Sasha should have kicked off Collision since the casual viewer has already forgotten she is even in AEW now with how poorly they’ve been booking her. It was a bad look to have Swerve coming off a world title win struggling for 20 minutes to beat this guy.

Not a good look for the Burlington Coat Factory champion.

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
IMG-5372.jpg

IMG-5371.jpg

Last edited:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps

Came across this channel. Video started off well.....

Then buddy spent a good 3 minutes crying about some random dude on twitter opinions and had to turn that shyt off. Remind me of some dudes on here :beli: