TONY KHAN STINKS! (TK ⛷️❄️ BINGES ON OFFER FROM WBD; WEMBLEY TURNSTILE COUNT = 46K 😢; DYNAMITE NO MILLION WATCH: 575 DAYS/82 WEEKS)

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Speaking of singing like Glee and AEW, yall Tribal Chief Roman wishes he could carry a tune like MJF :wow:
"Whatever happens, we've got us"
IqumMJJ.png

:lolbron:

get my pool

✶ ✶ ✶ ✶
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
did someone say his or brandi's name or he just upset about the toni shyt where she didnt say either of their name from the clip I saw. :jbhmm:
Not that I’ve seen. I took it as him saying they shouldn’t even allude to him and Brandi since they played a big role in starting the company

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Not that I’ve seen. I took it as him saying they shouldn’t even allude to him and Brandi since they played a big role in starting the company
I can see that, so has to be about Toni. Makes sense, especially when Cody goes out of his way to not say anything really negative about TK even after it seems like Cody was pushed out.

get my pool

✶ ✶ ✶ ✶
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I can see that, so has to be about Toni. Makes sense, especially when Cody goes out of his way to not say anything really negative about TK even after it seems like Cody was pushed out.
Yeah it’s odd she even felt comfortable to throw a random shot like that
What's the Toni thing?
She said something like she didn’t cry when she finished her story

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Yall must not have heard of Being The Elite, Cody was on there with The Bucks talking about everybody all the time :pachaha:
Ehh, not really the same.

Overall, seems like you shouldve had your first black champ speak on wednesday instead of treating him like an afterthought for the trash collision show? :yeshrug: